BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy S.
Tasty tasty tasty! I love these granola bars. It's a little sweeter than I normally like my granola bars because it's pretty much sweet enough to be a candy bar, but if you're looking for something sweet to snack on, this is perfect.
Ashley C.
Hollywood, FL
Omnomnom! These are the best especially on the go! Soo yummy, filled with peanuts and little dark chocolate chips. Best of all they're usually on sale! This is by far my favorite protein bar, I'd absolutely recommend this to others.
Jennifer S.
Great pic me up when I'm stuck somewhere. I'm my car, waiting in line or at an office doesn't matter where I always one in my purse. Only 5 per box, wish there were more. Affordable at most places and Nature Valley often has coupons available in the Sunday papers and online.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Chocolate with a hint of salt! This is the perfect snack when you are undecided of what you want! I usually buy buy them at sams because more for less cash why not?? I would recommend to any one looking for a naughty treat!
g l.
These are delicious! Very filling but great for a snack. Tasty and the fiber is such a great bonus. I don't feel guilty grabbing one of these during the day. Rare to find such a good bar that's also at a good price point.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This is a great blend of peanut butter and dark chocolate. It is a great size to have as a midday snack to give you the energy you want to get through until dinner. I use it for a quick burst of energy that is satisfying.
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are one of my all time favorite go to snacks during the day. They provide the chocolate taste I crave yet, healthy for me with having 10 grams of protein. Tasty quick snack, super convenient to slip into your bag.
Lacy T.
Saint Amant, LA
Not only do my kids love this one but i love this one. It's a great healthy snack for me and the kids. It is more heavy of a granola bar which I like cause it fills be up and keeps me satisfied longer. The taste is great!
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
I loved these when I was training for a half marathon. I used to pack two in my pack back and they kept me full and fueled thru those 10-13 mile training sessions. Enough protein, fat and carbs to make the perfect snack.
Kayla B.
I like these a lot better then their crunchy bars. My favorite is the pumpkin seed one. I do feel like it energized you and it is pretty filling. It's yummy and kids of all ages will love them as well. It's a delicious treat!