BY NATURE VALLEY #28 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Hollywood, FL
Omnomnom! These are the best especially on the go! Soo yummy, filled with peanuts and little dark chocolate chips. Best of all they're usually on sale! This is by far my favorite protein bar, I'd absolutely recommend this to others.
Cassidy S.
Tasty tasty tasty! I love these granola bars. It's a little sweeter than I normally like my granola bars because it's pretty much sweet enough to be a candy bar, but if you're looking for something sweet to snack on, this is perfect.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Chocolate with a hint of salt! This is the perfect snack when you are undecided of what you want! I usually buy buy them at sams because more for less cash why not?? I would recommend to any one looking for a naughty treat!
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are one of my all time favorite go to snacks during the day. They provide the chocolate taste I crave yet, healthy for me with having 10 grams of protein. Tasty quick snack, super convenient to slip into your bag.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This is a great blend of peanut butter and dark chocolate. It is a great size to have as a midday snack to give you the energy you want to get through until dinner. I use it for a quick burst of energy that is satisfying.
g l.
These are delicious! Very filling but great for a snack. Tasty and the fiber is such a great bonus. I don't feel guilty grabbing one of these during the day. Rare to find such a good bar that's also at a good price point.
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
I loved these when I was training for a half marathon. I used to pack two in my pack back and they kept me full and fueled thru those 10-13 mile training sessions. Enough protein, fat and carbs to make the perfect snack.
Lacy T.
Saint Amant, LA
Not only do my kids love this one but i love this one. It's a great healthy snack for me and the kids. It is more heavy of a granola bar which I like cause it fills be up and keeps me satisfied longer. The taste is great!
Kayla B.
I like these a lot better then their crunchy bars. My favorite is the pumpkin seed one. I do feel like it energized you and it is pretty filling. It's yummy and kids of all ages will love them as well. It's a delicious treat!
Vivian S.
Absolutely amazing!! I adore this product! It's super inexpensive! Not to mention a great value. I will definitely be repurchasing due to how yummy it is! I cannot wait to show everyone I know this delicious product. They also really good for on the go!