BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna S.
My kids and I love the way these taste and keep us feeling full hours after we ear them
Heather G.
I love these granola bars! They taste so yummy and are a nice snake for midday cravings
Noor Nyah S.
these are really good in a rush for breakfast or a quick snack. very filling so it keeps me going for a good few hours until lunch. they are really healthy and good for you. easy to take on the go and also good for kids as a lunchbox side item or snack in between meals.
Nasma S.
If I want to give in to my sweet tooth, I usually reach for this. In my opinion it is expensive compared to other snack bars.
I usually find this product at the larger grocery stores.
I would recommend this product.
Danielle F.
Glasgow, Scotland
I love these bars after a workout or even in the morning. I feel these are a good replacement for bad foods and taste very like snickers which is one of my favourite bars of chocolate. Very affordable and filling
These are great snack bars that I often take with me as a snack on the go. I plan to repurchase these in the future as they taste great and fill me up for a long while. I would recommend these to others. Nature Valley, Protein, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate
Heather B.
Deer Lake, NL
I am not really a breakfast person, but these are very convenient to keep in the car to make sure I eat something on the way to work. Great flavour and the protein helps keep me full until lunch.
Aimee S.
Britain
I was very skeptical about this but it exceeded my expectations and makes a good energy renewing snack. It's healthy too and very delicious. My favourite type of protein bar.
A L.
Very very delicious!! They can be a little sticky and sometimes get stuck in your teeth a little, but it's a minor price to pay for such a tasty treat
Abby M.
Omagh, Tyrone
These make a really nice snack. They're really tasty and you do get quite a lot in a bar. They're usually not too expensive either which is great