BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey M.
indianapolis
These are my favorite on the go snacks, and my kids love them also. I buy these from Walmart.
Kandice S.
Mesquite
Peanut butter is the best flavor out of all of them.. they add peanut butter on top delicious
Darly T.
Good one !! Taste good low sugar , keeps you fully amd helps you with your agitated life !!!
Francisco E.
Port Arthur, TX
When your hungry grab a protein bar. They are delicious they come in diferent type of bars.
Mikaela Carol L.
Provo
We love these at our house! We eat them after the gym or in the morning to get us going!
Jill M.
Pottstown, PA
Ok but very dry and hard to produce enough saliva to swallow it. Needs to be more moist
Emily v.
These are so yummy! Love them so much!!! You can get them at really any grocery store.
Jessica F.
Valdosta
This a really good on the go snack that I grab when I'm in a rush to get out the door.
Justin H.
Great tasting and great for you. Always recommend this product. Never a disappointment
Kim W.
Atlanta , GA
Great flavor as well as healthy. Not to bad in calories but would be a great supplement