BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Anyone who gets these thinking they are healthy because it says protein on the box will be thoroughly disappointed. However they do taste great and that's more important, and hey a little extra protein after some exercise never hurt anyone. I would definitely recommend these.
Ruth C.
Saint Louis, MO
These aren't too sweet as compared to other protein/meal replacement bars. We get them at Costco for a great price, and the sugar content is reasonable in the nutrition facts. They make a great quick and easy snack on the go, without giving too much of a sugar rush.
Virjinia H.
Pasadena, TX
I gave these bars a try when I began an intense workout regiment. I needed something to meet my protein requirements and this was just the fit. It's great for on the go and the chocolate felt like it was a candy. I love bars that are sweet and high protein!
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
So my family and I love these bars. We buy these almost every time we get groceries at Walmart.. Favorite flavor is the peanut butter and chocolate. The only thing I wish is that they aren't so hard sometimes, it kinda hurts my teeth. We have actually got my father to eating these and he loves them as well.
Gabby E.
Riverside
These nature valley bars are very tasty amd filling. It is a very affordable granola bar and does not have any cons. These bars are delicious and we fuel you with the energy you need! I would recommend these to anyone with a good appetite.
Marian A.
Nature Valley Protein Bars, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, 1.42 Ounce, 24 Count is my go to snack. Not only does it contain an adequate amount of protein, it tastes good. The dark chocolate isn't bitter and the peanut butter is a plus.
Kaitlyn S.
A perfect school snack for any age. I bring them on my college campus. I buy them at Publix whenever I run out but I get them one box at a time. I love how there are peanuts in the bar. It brings the flavor of the bars to another level.
Stephanie S.
I eat one of these at least once a day. I buy them in bulk at Costco. They taste absolutely delicious and I don't feel like I am cheating on my diet. They give me the extra energy I need to get to the gym after work. Great for road trips!
Ryan Y.
Everyone's first thought when asked what comes to mind when told "Nature Valley bars" is what? Crumbs, of course. These protein bars? No crummy surprise when you open the wrapper, AND they taste great. The reason they didn't get 5 stars? I once ate a whole box and the protein farts killed my marriage, cat, toaster and boxers. But I bought these damn things again, they're that good.
Cassidy S.
Tasty tasty tasty! I love these granola bars. It's a little sweeter than I normally like my granola bars because it's pretty much sweet enough to be a candy bar, but if you're looking for something sweet to snack on, this is perfect.