BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kacy C.
Morehead, KY
The sweetness from the chocolate and the saltiness from the peanuts blend perfectly. Great snack!
Looking forward to seeing the product. An wi wry eh ask ask ask an eh eh eh sh sh sh sh dghh dghh
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
Not a fan, but it's ok. It's pretty good. Just not my thing. Very sweet though. Uh, so try it.
Maleea E.
I love this brand so much! Great yummy food !!!!Very good quality! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
These are so good. The sweet & salty bar mixed with chocolate is just perfection. I love these
Sylvia W.
Brooklyn
My go to snack. I keep these everywhere (work, my bag, in the car, and of course in the house)
Lance S.
Lawson, MO
I love peanut butter and these are great for a snack on the go. Always helps keep my energy up
Shirley A.
Pottsboro
Great breakfast or snavk for on the go and being a busy mom on a diet! Very delicious and easy.
Breyonna M.
Berlin, NJ
I just discover these about 2 weeks ago. Anything with chocolate or peanut butter is ok with me
Bethany R.
Havre De Grace, MD
These are pretty tasty, not as filling as I would like; but Nature Valley is hard to ruin :)