BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
patricia f.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love these a great healthy snack and all in one these are so my go to late night or morning time
Shirley A.
Pottsboro
Great breakfast or snavk for on the go and being a busy mom on a diet! Very delicious and easy.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
These are so good. The sweet & salty bar mixed with chocolate is just perfection. I love these
Breyonna M.
Berlin, NJ
I just discover these about 2 weeks ago. Anything with chocolate or peanut butter is ok with me
Lance S.
Lawson, MO
I love peanut butter and these are great for a snack on the go. Always helps keep my energy up
Maleea E.
I love this brand so much! Great yummy food !!!!Very good quality! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
Not a fan, but it's ok. It's pretty good. Just not my thing. Very sweet though. Uh, so try it.
Sylvia W.
Brooklyn
My go to snack. I keep these everywhere (work, my bag, in the car, and of course in the house)
Darly T.
Good one !! Taste good low sugar , keeps you fully amd helps you with your agitated life !!!
Lindsey M.
indianapolis
These are my favorite on the go snacks, and my kids love them also. I buy these from Walmart.