BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kenia M.
Glendale
This is a really good bar i love eating this one of my favorites its worth to buy this and its delicious
Dorothee C.
Cherry Valley, IL
I eat this at work. It keeps me full for 3 hours! It taste like a candy bar! 10g of protein in evwry bar.
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
Very good. Love the nuts and chocolate and fruit. These taste so good. It gives me energy in the morning.
Abby M.
I love these granola bars! Protein packed for an extra boost of energy make for a great afternoon snack.
Morgan C.
These are good but I'm not huge on dark chocolate. I wouldn't recommend unless you like dark chocolate.
Meg R.
Spring City, PA
These are a guilty pleasure! Taste like you are eating a candy bar. So delicious! Great for on the go.
Angel E.
Front Royal, VA
Nature Valley are the only bars that I buy and will eat. They never last very long in my house hold.
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Ele é realmente muito bom ,tem sabores variável!
Penso que deveria ter mais outras opções de sabores!
Vanessa G.
San Benito , TX
Had them a few times and there really good love them when I'm on the go love that they have protein
Hailey W.
Bridgewater, NJ
Great taste, awesome protein content. Filling meal. Overall a very if equick snack to fill you up.