BY NATURE VALLEY #28 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh R.
Huge dark chocolate and peanut fan. I get these a lot. So good. After I eat one I insist of having another
Kelsey N.
Lebanon, MO
I love these. When Im wanting a sweet treat but still wanting to eat fairly healthy, this is great choice!
Natalie P.
Newport News , VA
They are yummy and Wally easy to eat on the go when I'm on a rush. It even has chocolate which is the best.
Shakari B.
Gotta love a mix of peanut butter and chocolate, especially in a granola bar that gives an amazing crunch!
Ashley N.
Long Beach, CA
These are so good, they two flavors really complement each other and i dont feel sluggish after eating one.
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
i love it ! I highly reccomend it i would but it again doesnt compare to anyother products its delicious !
lina v.
This one is delicious. Even my kids,liked it. I don't think it's a meal replacement but great for snack.
Dorothee C.
Cherry Valley, IL
I eat this at work. It keeps me full for 3 hours! It taste like a candy bar! 10g of protein in evwry bar.
Alany F.
Que puta vontade de comer isso, meu Deus do céu como pode, comeria todo dia, sempre, amém hahaha 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
tainara d.
Eu fikei muito​ curiosa,para poder experimentar isso,alem de ser de outra linguagem ja que sou brasileira