BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley N.
Long Beach, CA
These are so good, they two flavors really complement each other and i dont feel sluggish after eating one.
Kelsey N.
Lebanon, MO
I love these. When Im wanting a sweet treat but still wanting to eat fairly healthy, this is great choice!
Ashleigh R.
Huge dark chocolate and peanut fan. I get these a lot. So good. After I eat one I insist of having another
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
i love it ! I highly reccomend it i would but it again doesnt compare to anyother products its delicious !
Natalie P.
Newport news, VA
They are yummy and Wally easy to eat on the go when I'm on a rush. It even has chocolate which is the best.
Shakari B.
Gotta love a mix of peanut butter and chocolate, especially in a granola bar that gives an amazing crunch!
Jaslyn D.
This is,my favorite bar it is delicious I could eat them all day and night I reccemond this bar to everyone
lina v.
This one is delicious. Even my kids,liked it. I don't think it's a meal replacement but great for snack.
Alany F.
Que puta vontade de comer isso, meu Deus do céu como pode, comeria todo dia, sempre, amém hahaha 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
tainara d.
Eu fikei muito​ curiosa,para poder experimentar isso,alem de ser de outra linguagem ja que sou brasileira