BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany M.
East Hartford, CT
I havent really taste the protien bars yet but i would like to try it out because its peanut butter and chocolate.
Ashley S.
I absolutely love these!! They are crunchy and sweet and my favorite part is the chocolate coating on the bottom!
Tyler S.
Just had this today and I can't get enough. It is a great granola bar that is so tasty! Good for a chocolate fix
Elina K.
Protein bars to die for. Good flavor balance and of course very nutritious. I eat it right after a good workout
jess w.
Bradford, TN
One word.... fiiiiiiire. Seriously, just try them. Buy the box and get it over with. Your tummy will thank you.
Storm R.
I love these bars they are super good expecally if you love peanut butter also a great thing to take on the go.
briana l.
Victorville
These are some quick and easy snacks, you can eat them at anytime and they'll fill you up until your next meal.
Jeanette W.
Charleston , WV
Love the taste sweet, salty and protein that it comes with. I think it is healthy. Kroger, Walmart, Walgreens
Alyssa L.
Sanger
Whether its before the gym or after or even just a light snack during work .this always hits the craving spot
Jaslyn D.
This is,my favorite bar it is delicious I could eat them all day and night I reccemond this bar to everyone