BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angel J.
Awww these bars are sooo good. I eat these everyday morning for my breakfast. These bars are the best breakfast bars
Corinne P.
So good! Keeps you full unlike most granola bars. Usually Kroger has a sale on this, or they have a coupon for them.
Maria o.
Ummmmm no me gusta mucho en.realidad pero deben.mejorar la calidad que lastima por que no me gusta pero a.mi mom yes
Rylie T.
I love these great bars and always pretty healthy as well . Super good lunch time snack all the time they're great !
Victoria W.
I really like these protein bars. The taste is pretty good and they do an ok job of filling me up for a little while.
Ashley m.
My favorite is the cashew ones yummy I can eat as a snack or with my breakfast and my kids love them as much as I do
Shawna W.
Quick go to snack for myself and my son. Love the protein in it and I feel like I'm not cheating in my weight loss.
Ciara B.
Lavaca, AR
These granola bars are pefect for on the go or in between meals. They have a variety of flavors and taste so good.
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
I love the mix of peanut butter and dark chocolate. Great for a snack or breakfast! Love that it's not too crunchy.
Debra J.
Columbus, OH
Peanut butter and chocolate, yum! Chewy and delicious! Food mix of chocolate chips and paint buttery deliciousness.