BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley V.
Love these very much as a snack or a little something to munch on before I go to bed. The chocolate chips just melt in your mouth.
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Great taste and a perfect snack to tide me over between lunch and dinner. My kids will even eat them, so a major win at our house.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
I use to coupon and I always got these, especially to take to work on break or just for a snack at home! I absolutely love them!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Nature valley has many good protein bars. These make a delicious snack wherever. The peanut butter dark chocolate is my favorite
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These come in handy when I'm rushing around and can't get a good meal in. They keep me going and tone down my hungry quite a bit.
Zoe R.
Candler, NC
I got these to try because of the protein and they are actually super addicting and delicious! So please and will be buying again
Paige T.
Jacksonville
I always eat these bars when I'm late during the mornings: They're very filling as I can go until dinner time without eating.
Rachel J.
Azusa, CA
these r so tasty! I never feel bloated after eating them and they are great for when you have a sweet tooth! highly recommend
Gabby B.
Whitewater, WI
A really good bar for a sugar or protein boost. Delicious and can be stored long term. The PB chocolate ones are my favorite!
Brittany G.
Fort Jennings
I love this snack. The combination between the dark chocolate and peanut butter, is great. It's the perfect afternoon snack.