BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline c.
I really like most Nature Valley granola bars, and these are no exception. This is the most healthy granola bar with extra protein!
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These come in handy when I'm rushing around and can't get a good meal in. They keep me going and tone down my hungry quite a bit.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
I use to coupon and I always got these, especially to take to work on break or just for a snack at home! I absolutely love them!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Nature valley has many good protein bars. These make a delicious snack wherever. The peanut butter dark chocolate is my favorite
Zoe R.
Candler, NC
I got these to try because of the protein and they are actually super addicting and delicious! So please and will be buying again
Gabby B.
Whitewater, WI
A really good bar for a sugar or protein boost. Delicious and can be stored long term. The PB chocolate ones are my favorite!
Berenice H.
I purchase all the time for my kindergartener that's his favorite snack!!!he chooses his peanut butter bar over any candy bar
Paige T.
Jacksonville
I always eat these bars when I'm late during the mornings: They're very filling as I can go until dinner time without eating.
Claudia F.
San luis, AZ
I always keep 1 in my pulse since my last pregnancy. Helps with the sudden hunger attacks and its a great way to treat myself
Rachel J.
Azusa, CA
these r so tasty! I never feel bloated after eating them and they are great for when you have a sweet tooth! highly recommend