BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vernita H.
These are super good and easy to travel in my purse. I like them because they dont have an after taste and they don't taste like a candy bar.
Sierra A.
Easy to pack and go. They are veey good. Take the Hungary away for a little. Come in different flavors. Plus you cam throw them in anything.
Yudalis G.
Jericho, NY
I have one of these when I'm on the way to the gym they're really good and fill you up for hours they're amazing honestly you should buy them
Katherine P.
These are my favorite must have snacks to keep in my car or at work. They have enough protein to keep my satiated and the taste is amazing
Andra M.
I'm not a big fan o granola bars but I have to say that these are amazing! Taste so fresh and good and very affordable for a protein bar!
Adrienne M.
Ithaca, NY
Great tasting product. Easy for on the go snacking or a quick pick me up. I usually always carry them around during hockey tournaments
Grace P.
Weldon Spring, MO
These protein bars don't even taste like they're good for you, they're decadent and really are a special treat and they are healthy!
donna f.
WINTER HAVEN, FL
I Could Eat These All Day. They Are The Perfect Sweet And Salty Snack Craving I Seek. Dark Chocolate Is Deffenitly One Of The Best.
Ashley V.
Love these very much as a snack or a little something to munch on before I go to bed. The chocolate chips just melt in your mouth.
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Great taste and a perfect snack to tide me over between lunch and dinner. My kids will even eat them, so a major win at our house.