BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latasha S.
Omg! These are to die for! The dark chocolate with the hint of salty from the nuts, make these perfect! And it is a great source of protein!
Vernita H.
These are super good and easy to travel in my purse. I like them because they dont have an after taste and they don't taste like a candy bar.
Katherine P.
These are my favorite must have snacks to keep in my car or at work. They have enough protein to keep my satiated and the taste is amazing
Andra M.
I'm not a big fan o granola bars but I have to say that these are amazing! Taste so fresh and good and very affordable for a protein bar!
Adrienne M.
Ithaca, NY
Great tasting product. Easy for on the go snacking or a quick pick me up. I usually always carry them around during hockey tournaments
Grace P.
Weldon Spring, MO
These protein bars don't even taste like they're good for you, they're decadent and really are a special treat and they are healthy!
Charles S.
We like these protein bars allot better them some on the market, these actually have a great taste compared to the nasty bland ones
Ashley V.
Love these very much as a snack or a little something to munch on before I go to bed. The chocolate chips just melt in your mouth.
Jacqueline c.
I really like most Nature Valley granola bars, and these are no exception. This is the most healthy granola bar with extra protein!
donna f.
Winter Haven, FL
I Could Eat These All Day. They Are The Perfect Sweet And Salty Snack Craving I Seek. Dark Chocolate Is Deffenitly One Of The Best.