BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashley a.
I genuinely don't like protein bars but this protein bar was good and it helped me get back to work not only that there was no disgusting aftertaste
Suzy G.
I always like to have my protein bars for when I'm in a hurry. Also they have a very good taste and they are not too sweet and they calme my hunger.
Maighread P.
Watertown, WI
My toddler loves cereal bars & chocolate. I love that I can sneak in the extra protein she needs without much fuss when I gave her one of these bars.
Stephanie B.
Really great texture and taste, unlike other protein bars. Very authentic granola bar feel. A fair amount of sugar, but that's what makes it good!
Brittany A.
Wellington, FL
I absolutely LOVE this bar! Perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. It fills you up with the peanuts but satisfies any craving with the chocolate.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Yum yum yummy!!! They are so good! You can't pass these up! They have coupons in the paper for them and a sale going on so it's a deal to get them!
Taylor R.
These are super good. They have a great peanut butter and chocolate flavor and are great for a quick snack or for breakfast! Highly recommend!
Ellie H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a sweet and salty bar that is packed with protein, so it will keep you full for longer. Also, it is filled with peanuts and chocolate!!
Latasha S.
Omg! These are to die for! The dark chocolate with the hint of salty from the nuts, make these perfect! And it is a great source of protein!
Vernita H.
These are super good and easy to travel in my purse. I like them because they dont have an after taste and they don't taste like a candy bar.