BY NATURE VALLEY #28 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elissia P.
These are so great and literally help me feel 10x healthier just by eating. Not only does this bar give your protein but it tastes so good! If your looking for a bar that tastes great like Chewy bars but has way more health benefits then buy these!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
This bars are so yummy I had to stop buying them because we would over eat them and one bar here or there is good but a whole box isn't good for you but that's just my problem
They have a great taste available almost everywhere priced ok could be a little cheaper Meijer has a great knock off bar taste I would say almost better and it's like $2 cheaper
Toneia L.
These are so good. Like TOO good....to me, they taste like candy bars. I actually was thinking I'd eat them as dessert instead because I feel like eating them for breakfast just sets me up to crave sugar all day. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but in my head it seems like it's better to start off savory or just slightly sweet. For an afternoon snack or dessert though, these are delicious.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
my mom buys these and snacks on them all the time, and they just dont look appealing AT ALL. But one day i just said screw it! and i tried it and loved it! it really wasnt what i thought it would be, i thought it was gonna be hard and dry...kinda like dirt lol it was actually REALLY GOOD. you can get individuals sometimes at ralphs, try one!
Blakeli B.
I wish I could give this granola bar 10 stars!! It has enough chocolate on it to let you feel like you're getting a treat, but not so much that you feel guilty.  This granola bar fills you up.  Seriously, they are THE BEST. I have tried so many others and liked some of them, but this is head and shoulders above all the rest!
Sachelle A.
Every type 1 diabetics DREAM!!!! It's yummy sweet indulgent treat with lots of protein not only to help the carbs slowly digest into your blood, making the sugar highs and crashes minimal, but it's packed with fiber too!!! Lowering the carb count!!! These are the perfect snack for people on the go!! I keep them everywhere!!!
Lindsey M.
these are my favorite by this company it gives you a boost of energy and helps you stay full for a bit i really like these because the combo of peanut butter and chocolate is yummy and with the fact it has good source of protein
Sarah K.
West Hartford, CT
As an athlete I am always looking for something quick to grab before practice that will give me enough energy to get through the 2+ hours. The nature valley Protein bars are not only DELICIOUS but provide me with enough energy to make it through my practices and does not leave a weird film or after taste in my mouth!
Stephanie H.
I eat one of these bars for breakfast every day because I like to eat light in the morning and have a larger lunch. These bars are my personal favorite because they are not too sweet and they keep me full til lunch. I usually pick them up from Sam's club for about $10 for a 24 pack. Thant's a great deal!
Guadalupe S.
Orange , CA
These crunchy bars are great for any activities, great snack for hiking, lunches, beach trips, these keep your enegery going also they're not too sugary it's a super nutrition snack for you and your kids.