Nature Valley® Peanut Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars 6 ct Box uploaded by shayla C.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Roasted peanuts & sunflower seeds. see more...

Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Peachtree Cor, GA
These are tasty on their own but i especially like them crushed, tossed into some yogurt with some blueberries or bananas. The only problem with this is that even in bulk Amazon is expensive. When they are on sale it's usually 2 dollars per box so the equivalent quantity to what they offer here is 12 boxes which would be 24 dollars. Amazon is selling it for 33 dollars.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love that these bars are a filling snack that you know you will have energy from and not feel 100% guilty about eating. The crumbly nature and hard bar does make it difficult to enjoy it at your desk (unless you want your coworkers to give you weird looks) or in the car (unless you want half your bar in crumbles under your seat).
Kim O.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Not sure if this is the right bars I like, (I can't see the picture its too small) but there is a Peanut butter version I like. I think the PB are chips though but could be wrong. My favorite granola (the blueberry) too.

a Favorite purse must have for running errands when you get hungry before meal time.
Daekwon R.
Daekwon R.
Fort Washington, MD
This bar will be a good snack. I enjoy eating this when I'm really hungry and pairing it will a nice coldness bottle of water. the taste is fine and shoot you can even cumble it up an drew put it in a bowl of milk.If you like peanut but and a good granola bar then buy this.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Stewartville, MN
Love backing these in the lunch box. They are not too expensive and you can buy them in bulk at Costco. The only thing is that they come apart and can make a little bit of a mess. We have bought these for sometime and they have many flavors. I would recommend to anyone
Katie H.
Katie H.
Evans, GA
This bar is very delicious. I eat one of these about two times a week. I buy them at my local Kroger, and occasionally at my local Publix. There are sort of pricy, but taste very good. I love peanut butter, so these bars are amazing. I will for sure buy these again.
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
I really was surprised at how much I seem to actually like granola bars. It's absolutely a good value for what you receive. It has an excellent flavor! I am a repeat consumer of this product and this brand. I honestly wouldn't change anything about this product.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
These are super yummy. I always have one in my gym bag as a quick snack after I work out. I love the peanuts and that they aren't ever chewy like they are old or sat too long. They are fairly cheap and being individual packs makes them perfect for on the go!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I love these granola bars!! They are perfect for a quick snack. I've bought these many times and will always buy them. They are great for the price but I usually use coupons anyways. Gotta save money where I can!! I would highly recommend these.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Foodie Expert
Nature Valley Peanut Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars are delicious and healthy. A perfect snack to munch on between meals. I would highly recommend and am definitely a repeat customer. The price is very reasonable for such a nutrious snack bar.