BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Chewy Bars:10g protein Gluten free Individually wrapped for easy packing

Buy on Walmart
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I love peanut butter and I also love dark chocolate so this mix in this product is everything I need to satisfy my cravings. If you don’t like peanut butter and dark chocolate and I would not recommend this product!
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Another one of my fav cuz it's a Nature Valley bar. As peanut butter and dark chocolate on the bottom. It's protein but still very hot and sugar so it's not good for you but it tastes really really good.
Brooke W.
Harrison, TN
These protein bars are perfect for breakfast or snacks. With 10 grams of protein in each bar, it’s great for a healthy snack. I do feel like they’re a bit pricey though.
Briley T.
Warrior
These bars are my favorite snack. They are full of rich nutrients and tastes like a candy bar. They have a more natural taste compared to other bars. I purchase these bars at my local Walmart.
Jordan G.
Springfield
I absolutely love these. They’re perfect for when you have a candy bar craving. Usually they keep the hunger cravings away too! Great source of protein as well
Kelly I.
San Benito, TX
Natural valley bar are delicious since first had at school for snack when we took a Tasks test. I was hook to them. Love all their flavors.
Jessica G.
Foodie Expert
Good protein bar does dill you up a bit. It doesn't have a weird taste like other protein bars I've had. It's also not too expensive
Alissa S.
Joplin
These are my favorite types of protein bars. I️ can eat one of these when i’m in a hurry between class and work and keeps me full.
Dahailia H.
Deltona
I want to go on somewhat of a healthy diet. NatureValley products are very delicious and healthy at the same time.
Samantha W.
Yuba City, CA
Foodie Expert
Very good. The perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate that it almost feels like you are eating a candy bar