Nature Valley Packed Sustained Energy Bar Almond Butter Blueberry - 68oz

Nature Valley Packed Sustained Energy Bar Almond Butter Blueberry - 6.8oz

When it comes to sustained energy nature knows best. Sustained energy starts at the source. That is why we created Nature Valley Packed, a bar that harnesses the power of the earth?s tastiest ingredients, creamy peanut butter, crunchy nuts and seeds, and chewy dried cranberries? to deliver energy that keep you moving forward and tastes great too. Let nature move you.Nature Valley Packed Bars are delicious energy you can feel good about. These snack bars are made with peanut butter, real blueberries and honey, plus sunflower and pumpkins seeds making them satisfyingly creamy, deliciously sweet, and a little crunchy. Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Valley Packed Sustained Energy Bar Almond Butter Blueberry - 6.8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Julie S.
four zero seven. cherry Street
Nature Valley Packed Sustained Energy Bar Almond Butter Blueberry - 6.8oz uploaded by Julie S.
The taste of this product is unbelievable. The texture is not bad. I tried the almond butter and blueberry I would definitely buy it again. The only thing that would be better is if the product wasn't so moist. Overall I think they tasted good.

Looking for your answer?