Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Protein Crunchy Granola, 28 oz

The Perfect Pair...Granola + Protein At Nature Valley, our love of nature inspires us to create wholesome foods that taste great, like our Protein Crunchy Granola. Clusters of whole grain oats and a sweet touch of honey make this a simple way to add protein throughout your day. It's more than just a cereal! Try it as a topping on yogurt, oatmeal, salads, fruit or just grab a handful anytime.

Hi.Would anyone recommend this product ?
How is the taste? How much sugar?
Lo usarías para desayuno o merienda [user:leudyrodriguez]
Start your review of Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Protein Crunchy Granola, 28 oz!
a month agoFairmont
This is by far the best granola I've ever had. I love to add it to some yogurt with strawberries and honey. It's not too hard to where it hurts my teeth. I also love the fact that it has a decent amount of protein!
16 days ago
Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Protein Crunchy Granola, 28 oz uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love snacking on the the nature valley bars as a healthier alternative. I buy these every grocery trip. They're a dry bar but the taste is excellent. I love the cost efficiency for my large family. Nature Valley Granola Bars Crunchy, Oats 'n Honey, 17.88 Ounce Nature Valley
19 days agoStarkville, MS
This is so versatile for any snack! I love putting it on top of yogurt or açaí bowls and even just by itself. The flavor is a good amount of sweet with the perfect crunch. Plus knowing I get some extra protein from it’ll fill me up more quickly.
2 months agoCharleston
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite granola. I can eat in handfuls dry, with milk like cereal, but most commonly I sprinkle it into my vanilla Greek yogurt with pb2 for breakfast or an afternoon snack! So delicious! Buy some!
2 months agoUnion City, PA
Purchased at: Costco
Much less gritty than other protein granolas I’ve tried. The flavor is great; sweet, but not sugary. It softens up a bit when you add milk, which I like. The Velcro bag is great but the bag itself is loud. Good price for the serving size.
2 years ago
I love adding this to my yogurt. It creates the perfect texture to the creaminess of the yogurt. It has a great taste just like the granola bar. I really recommend this to everyone who needs a little kick to eat a healthier breakfast or if you’re looking to add a great tasting granola to your diet.
10 months agoEstill Spgs, TN
Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Protein Crunchy Granola, 28 oz uploaded by Nasharia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my husband love this brand all the way around! The granola is delicious, we eat it as is for snacks. We go through the bag so fast its so yummy. Lol The granola bars are just as scrumptious (crunchy or chewy). We buy the big bag of granola and the big box of granola bars and they still never seem to last long!
9 months agoGreat Falls, MT
Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Protein Crunchy Granola, 28 oz uploaded by Bree S.
I love these because some of them are little clusters and they have the perfect crunch and perfect honey flavor. I think this goes best in some yogurt and helps add a little crunch, some extra flavor, and lots of protein to your breakfast.
8 months agoHartford
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this granola since it delivers so much protein in workable little bits. I’ve used this yummy granola for about a year. I love that it is versatile in use and delicious like the classic oats n honey bars. I love putting this in Greek yogurt for an extra crunch of protein. Available in most grocery stores and a good price point considering it’s nutritional value.
2 years agoSeminole , FL
I bought 4 of these when hurricane Irma was headed towards us! I love these! I always found myself nibbling on some of these and that’s not a bad thing because it’s good for you! I would deff buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...