3 colors available

BY NATURE VALLEY #2 in Granola

Same great taste as Natural Valley Crunch Bars. see more...

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Nature Valley Oats n' Honey gets me over that 2pm work slump! Whenever I start feeling tired & I start to feel peckish between lunch & dinner, I grab the clusters or the bar version of these. I can honestly say I have these several days a week & they help me get through my day. The taste is amazing & the crunch is satisfying. & just sweet enough to curve my appetite so I stop reaching for bags of cookies. Plus, these make me feel great!
Marzee I.
Marzee I.
Jamaica, NY
Nature Valley Oats and Honey Granola Crunch tastes pretty good but the only thing I have against it is that is a little too hard for me to chew. If only it was a little softer. But if you put some greek yogurt, a little bit of honey, chocolate bits, and fruit like banana, you got yourself a great breakfast for the morning. Just don't overdue with the granola because there is added sugar!!! :)
Christina E.
Christina E.
I think these are great! the only issue i have is the mess from the crumbs since this bar is so crunchy. I love the honey and the oats and the combination of great tastes, just not a fan of the mess. i have eaten these for yrs so i wont be disowning them or anything but I always make sure I am somewhere where I can afford to clean up the crumbs
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lynchburg, VA
I genuinely eat this granola every morning. It is my go to topped with yogurt and cinnamon. Not expensive, delicious, and can be found in most grocery stores. Also, it is great as a snack or as breakfast. You could use it to make a parfait, like me, or as a base for trail mix. The sky is the limit with this delicious granola. Worth every $$.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I just discovered this and it's my new favorite breakfast! It's all the taste of the regular bars without the crunchy mess, and it tastes amazing with almond milk. I thought the granola wouldn't absorb up the milk and just stay crunchy but I was wrong, it gets soft in some parts and stays crunchy in other parts and the result is perfection
Dani C.
Dani C.
Edison, NJ
These are my favorite bars from Nature Valley. It is crunchy (so it's fun to eat) and the flavors are very natural and it just tastes healthy without tasting disgusting. I've had at least one of these bars in my bag daily for the last couple of years. the only thing is that they are a bit drying so you should have water when you eat them.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I get these to have on hand for when I need a quick snack that won't be so heavy and that is healthy. I love the clusters of granola and I enjoy the honey flavor. I just wish that they were packaged in a way that doesn't leave so many broken granola at the bottom. I always end up grabbing handfuls of small pieces at the end of the bag.
Zach G.
Zach G.
Piketon, OH
Have you ever been enjoying a nice granola bar but you were thinking to your self, "Man I wish this was messier, I wish I had more crumbs on me!" Then your wish has been granted. However, if you are like the rest of humanity and don't want your clothes covered with granola bits, skip this product and and buy a regular granola bar.
Vi H.
Vi H.
Hayward, CA
I normally dont eat granola bar but was hungry when i was at my mom and they only have these for snacks so had no choice but to eat it. Its taste much better then i had thought! They are a little dry, you would need to drink plenty of water eating this! But this fill you up and could be prefect snack for hiking
HILAUNYS A.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Re my favorite bars with crunchy and do not break or disarm as other brands, I would like to see a version with less sugar. the packaging is ideal to carry around , especially in the evenings for a small snack , the portion is ideal and would recommend it to a friend who likes to take candy everywhere
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
What do y'all mix these with?
rebecca t.
rebecca t.
This looks so good. Is it any good
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Oooh yummy is this any good???
L C.
L C.
Seatac, WA
Are these basically the bars broken into pieces and thrown into a bag?
Yariany S.
Yariany S.
Is this any diffrent from the other brands?