Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, 73.01 oz

Nature Valley Crunchy Oats 'n Honey bars are a tasty snack made with whole grain oats and a touch of honey. There are no artifical flavors, colors or sweetners and they pack an excellent source of whole grains with 16 grams per serving! It's a snack the whole family can enjoy!

This looks so delicious. Can you use this with oatmeal
Are these like a cereal or just a to go snack ?
Do these have lot of calories in ?
Start your review of Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, 73.01 oz!
a year agoBoulder
I love eating this as a light snack so much! This has been one of my go-to snack since forever!! I love eating this with a glass of milk, or sometime I would just eat this as a meal. And honestly it is very addicted as a snack, haha! Overall, I would totally recommend this to anyone!!
5 months agoBoyne city
This is my ultimate favorite granola..Its hard to put down after opening..Theres 21 bars approx in each bag,has 13 grams of whole grains and does contain soy ingrediates that taste delicious, they offer different flavors like the classic oats n honey, maple syrup brown sugar and cinnamon U can add milk at breakfast, or enjoy as an on the go snack.. can be added to yogurt, and smoothies.. Has a ziplock closure to ensure freshness...
8 months agoClayton, CA
Super love this granola! Not only is it super yummy to just sit and eat alone but I love to add to a Greek yogurt and it tastes heavenly! Plus its nature valley so the price isn't too bad! If you're a granola fan would most definitely recommend!
2 years ago
When I was in high school, I bought this product but in granola bar form every day for breakfast. It’s a little bit messy because it’s so crunchy that crumbs go everyone, but tastes delicious. Be sure to have something to drink nearby when eating this though.
8 months agoFairview , TX
We looooove this in my house! My little girls (ages 7, 5 & 3) eat it as a quick breakfast in the morning on yogurt. I grab a handful sometimes when I want something sweet. My favorite part is that the pieces are bite sized so you don’t get the crumby mess like when eating the bars!
2 years agoSan Diego
Love this granola! Fills you up and always give you the sweet taste you crave mid day! I love the flavor of it and I always continue to buy it because it’s a good price!
2 years agoHayesville , NC
My husband liked these as bars so I bought him the cereal. He really liked it a lot. It is not cheap. That is a serious con. It is much healthier than many other cereals out there. I will continue to buy this but if you have a big family this healthy option is probably a no go. If you like these bars you will like this cereal.
2 years agoSicklerville, NJ
Nature Valley Granola Bars Crunchy, Oats 'n Honey, 17.88 Ounce I like the Oats and honey they're good but not my favorite. Peant butter and cinnamon are good also. I buy the three different flavors in one box. You get two flat granola bars in each individually wrapped. If you like granola bars you'll really enjoy these. They're delicious.
2 years agocalexico, CA
I eat these whenever i start feeling hungry. I would start eating this in class when my stomach started grumbling and it would calm my hunger down. I often eat this granola bar like 3 times a week. I would totally recommend this granola
3 years agoKent, WA
I hate one thing about these. They are so messy. I love the taste and all but they are literary so messy to eat. Like you can be the most delicate person and still will make a mess as big as a pig. Dont eat these in the car cause your car is literary going to be full of granola
Ask a question to the Influenster community...