GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealNature Valley
Oats 'n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, 2 pk/49 ct

Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, 2 pk./49 ct.

Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Granola Bars combine real honey and rolled oats, to produce a sweet, wholesome snack. The bars are full of classic crunch and whole grain goodness, providing energy to help keep you going. Bite into one anytime, anywhere for an invigorating treat of quality whole grain. Packed in two-bar pouches, Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars offer a crunchy, sweet taste you can take anywhere.

16g of whole grain per serving; No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners; Includes forty-nine 2-ct. pouches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, 2 pk./49 ct.!
Ekta P.
Summerville, SC
I love these bars except I end up in crumbs for days. Wish they weren't so rock hard that when you take a bite the crumbs fly all over you but other then that, the taste and texture is delicious!
Gwen G.
Henderson, NV
Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, 2 pk./49 ct. uploaded by Gwen G.
These granola bars are full of simple ingredients that give me energy on my hiking adventures. They are a hard granola, so not for everyone that might be used to the chewy kind. I enjoy the simple taste of honey that these provide.
AnaSofia H.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good healthy fulfiling snack. Also really easy to carry around. I have bought before these snacks. I would improve maybe by adding more cookie into its package. Of course it is helathy, and I couldnt be more satisfied. It be giving me energy always when I eat them. But let me tell you in the moring they taste even better!!
Roxanne A.
Chesterfield
These things are sooo good! Great for camping ot boating trips. I like to crunch mine up and add it to my yogurt. My absolute fave flavor is the chocolate one. They are pretty versatile... you can crush them in the pack & add to warm milk too.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,666 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I just saw a commercial for these saying that you can recycle ♻️♻️ your bar wrappers in the store!! So awesome !! Reduce reuse recycle ♻️♻️♻️ #eco-friendly
Tina S.
Boonville, IN
We really liked it and the taste was good. Glad it's a healthy snack. Honey flavor was good. It's on the list for stock up for Winter. I would reccomend this for a heal6snack. I have already recommended this to my friends and family.

Looking for your answer?