Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola

The Perfect Pair...Granola + Protein At Nature Valley, our love of nature inspires us to create wholesome foods that taste great, like our Protein Crunchy Granola. Clusters of whole grain oats and a sweet touch of honey make this a simple way to add protein throughout your day. It's more than just a cereal! Try it as a topping on yogurt, oatmeal, salads, fruit or just grab a handful anytime.

[product:nature-valley-oats-n-honey-protein-crunchy-granola-28-oz]
Hi.Would anyone recommend this product ?
How is the taste? How much sugar?
Start your review of Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola!
Jessica W.
Romney, WV
Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola uploaded by Jessica W.
I already loves the Oats and Honey bars so thought I would try this. It's perfect! It's great on top of yogurt for a quick breakfast. I eat it at least 2-3 times a week. It has much more protein than other granola to keep you full longer. Will definitely be buying more!
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Totally my game-changer snack of the day, espesially when I am on the diet. This little sweetness, a piece of heavenliest, so delicious with a cup of milk.
Erin R.
San Jose, CA
I couldn't go to the beach or any outing without my granola! It's a great way to get through that afternoon or mid-morning snack need. Love that it's fairly healthy and full of protein.
TyEbony E.
I really love granola I can eat it by themself or I can have it with a smoothie or something I really enjoy it.
angela D.
Holyoke, MA
I love granola soo much especially on yogurt. I recommend this for a snack yumm repeat consumer so yeah pretty awesome
Jessica N.
Love this stuff!! It's so versatile. I can put it in yogurt. I can eat it alone. I can add milk for breakfast in the morning. I can add it to smoothies and oatmeal. I can use it to make cookies. It's great and keeps me full too!!!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
These are so good. Perfect for adding to literally anything. Lol great taste and flavor. Very good value. I live adding these to my yogurt or oatmeal.
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY
Love this mixed in with vanilla yogurt and fresh berries!! Yum!! Would definitely recommend this product. Only downside, where I live they sell this for nearly $6.00 a bag. Ignore only this we're cheaper!
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
1,112 reviews
Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola uploaded by Jessica H.
This granola is very delicious. One of my favorite parts besides the flavor is the crunch. Another plus it’s way more healthier than the other junk I usually eat like donuts.
Gloria  B.
Fort Worth, TX
Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola uploaded by Gloria  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious! Perfect with some yogurt with fruits, chia, nuts, etc. I like with honey granola cause is more tasty 😋 this breakfast is enough for start my day it keeps me healthy and with energy. Also I like the crunchiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diosmery suero  0.
il y a 3 ans
Janet Y. il y a 2 ans
Lo como en merienda,aparte de que es deliciosa si andas de prisa es una muy buena opcion
Vickey F.