Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola

The Perfect Pair...Granola + Protein At Nature Valley, our love of nature inspires us to create wholesome foods that taste great, like our Protein Crunchy Granola. Clusters of whole grain oats and a sweet touch of honey make this a simple way to add protein throughout your day. It's more than just a cereal! Try it as a topping on yogurt, oatmeal, salads, fruit or just grab a handful anytime.

[product:nature-valley-oats-n-honey-protein-crunchy-granola-28-oz]
Hi.Would anyone recommend this product ?
How is the taste? How much sugar?
Start your review of Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola!
Taylor B.
Chester
So good! It tastes really good with low fat yogurt and cranberries mixed in! Great for anytime you have a sweet tooth but don't want to ruin your diet by eating a whole thing of ice cream! You can put this in pretty much anything and it still tastes great!
Yocelsys H.
Una barra rica en sabor y calidad, la consumo a menudo por su relación precio y calidad, tengo como 5 años consumiendo este producto.
Kennisha W.
Winter Park, FLORIDA
Out of the few flavors they sell, this is my favorite. I grew up eating their bars so when I started to go healthy, this was my go-to. If you can believe it, I add this every bowl of ice cream. It gives it a nice crunch and it makes my sweet 'healthy'. Its not to sweet and doesn't have a bad after taste like some. I buy this product every grocery visit. Its always the least expensive on the shelf and has an amazing taste to go with that joy. My boyfriend eats it like candy, so its a great snack to have in the house.
Jessica  W.
Romney, WV
Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola uploaded by Jessica  W.
I already loves the Oats and Honey bars so thought I would try this. It's perfect! It's great on top of yogurt for a quick breakfast. I eat it at least 2-3 times a week. It has much more protein than other granola to keep you full longer. Will definitely be buying more!
Blogqatar T.
Doha
2,012 reviews
Love the new "easy to bite" formula. No change in flavor, still plenty crunchy, and great at curbing hunger when I forget to eat breakfast or otherwise have no access to snacks. This is my favorite flavor! Would recommend as it is a greak afternoon snack with a cup of coffee.
Maia K.
Nature Valley Oats & Honey Protein Granola uploaded by Maia K.
It is very crunchy and flavourful, it also fills you up a lot and I would recommend having them with açai bowls.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Totally my game-changer snack of the day, espesially when I am on the diet. This little sweetness, a piece of heavenliest, so delicious with a cup of milk.
Erin R.
San Jose, CA
I couldn't go to the beach or any outing without my granola! It's a great way to get through that afternoon or mid-morning snack need. Love that it's fairly healthy and full of protein.
TyEbony E.
I really love granola I can eat it by themself or I can have it with a smoothie or something I really enjoy it.
angela D.
Holyoke, MA
I love granola soo much especially on yogurt. I recommend this for a snack yumm repeat consumer so yeah pretty awesome
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diosmery suero  0.
il y a 3 ans
Janet Y. il y a un an
Lo como en merienda,aparte de que es deliciosa si andas de prisa es una muy buena opcion
Vickey F.