Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Amber S.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL

Perfect grab and go for school, work, errands, anything. just toss one in my bag and its there when I need it.
Emma J.
Emma J.

These are amazing! I love the design of the box and how I can just grab and go. These are also super yummy!!!
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE Nature Valley! It's so good and amazing and wonderful and delicious and stupendous.
nando m.
nando m.
Fresno, CA

My family and I stay eating these..lightly sweet, crunchy but a bit dry need a glass of water or milk handy.
Miozotis H.
Miozotis H.
Lehigh Acres, Fl

This is one of our prefered products also my daughter eat one daily as her snack on the school, just lovely
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA

My favorite grab and go breakfast bar fast and filling for those mornings you have to get something quick.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

These are so great for snacking ad super convent for just throwing in your bag to have throughout the day.
DENISE H.
DENISE H.
Massillon, OH

My favorite are the sweet and salty,but love them all,buy mostly at Giant Eagle for the best selection
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are my favorite granola bars and perfect for a grab and go in the morning or an afternoon snack.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA

Great choice for a small breakfast snack on the go. The flavor is good and more on the healthy side!
Cristy G.