BY NATURE VALLEY

Ashley O.
Dora, AL
These are delicious! I really like that this is a variety pack. You get peanut butter, roasted almond, and pecan crunch granola bars.
Stef J.
Crescent , PA
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day long! I buy the big boxes and then really have to hide them from myself! Addicting, healthy and delicious!
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
These Bars make the perfect on-the-go breakfast or sometimes I eat them before a workout to give me extra energy they taste delicious
sonia c.
Stockton, CA
This is a box the whole family enjoys. It is a easy snack on the go too for busy people. I will continue to purchase this at winco.
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI
These are a necessity to get through the day in our house, packed with lots of protein a great on the way out the door breakfast
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love granola and i love nuts so this is like the ultimate combo pack for me. So flavorful and crunchy and good for in the go.
RUBY l.
Foodie Expert
I've always loved the nature valley brand the taste is so great love to always keep a box at work highly recommended this brand
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
These are easy to eat on the go... also provides protein.. Love having these as a morning snack or just eating them on the go.
Sarah A.
Foodie Expert
These are definitely healthy and good for you. My only set back is the fact that they are so dry and sometimes hard to swallow.
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
I like to crush these up and put them in vanilla Greek yogurt. They are a little tough to bite and chew, but still delicious!
Cristy G.