Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Karen T.
Karen T.
Istanbul

Son muy deliciosas, me como hasta 3 cuando lo recomendado es una. La calidad es muy buena, son crujientes, con un sabor dulce perfecto.
Jacquelinne A.
Jacquelinne A.
Coachella, CA

I love this variety pack. I always purchase it from smart and final. They are usually less that $14. They are a fast and healthy snack.
Angely S.
Angely S.

Delicious for anytime any place. I crunch it up and put it into my yogurt. Keep some in the office for a snack before and after lunch.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I've been buying these granola bars for years and I love them! They are easy to snack on and there are so many flavors to choose from!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL

These are delicious! I really like that this is a variety pack. You get peanut butter, roasted almond, and pecan crunch granola bars.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

These Bars make the perfect on-the-go breakfast or sometimes I eat them before a workout to give me extra energy they taste delicious
Stef J.
Stef J.
Crescent , Pa

I could eat these all day long! I buy the big boxes and then really have to hide them from myself! Addicting, healthy and delicious!
sonia c.
sonia c.
Stockton, CA

This is a box the whole family enjoys. It is a easy snack on the go too for busy people. I will continue to purchase this at winco.
bridgett b.
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI

These are a necessity to get through the day in our house, packed with lots of protein a great on the way out the door breakfast
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

These are definitely healthy and good for you. My only set back is the fact that they are so dry and sometimes hard to swallow.
Cristy G.