Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I love these! Seriously there hasn't been one thing by nature valley that I didn't love! My family loves these as well!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington , IN

Nature Valley crunchy bars are my favorite breakfast and snack option on the go. They are pretty filling and delicious!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI

A perfect helping of protine each day. Good for a quick snack before or after the gym or just a quick snack on the go!
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX

Such an easy remedy for when you are on the go. When ever I can't catch breakfast I just grab a bar and run to work.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

I love taking these for breakfast! they are easy and filling keeping me full until lunch!! and they taste amazing!!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I love nature Valley granola bars. Has to be one of my favorite brands. They are a little messy but very worth it.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

We as a family love the taste of nut lovers variety pack. Easy to grab for on the go. Very delicious and healthy.
Lela G.
Lela G.

These our a staple in our house, great flavor and freshness. Best quality there is. Hard to eat I just one a day
Bella Q.
Bella Q.
El Centro, CA

I love this product I think my whole family does and they would definitely recommend it was delicious and nutty
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR

These are great for a quick pick me up without relying on refined sugars. The nuts are great and fresh tasting.
Cristy G.