Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

These are definitely healthy and good for you. My only set back is the fact that they are so dry and sometimes hard to swallow.
RUBY l.
RUBY l.

I've always loved the nature valley brand the taste is so great love to always keep a box at work highly recommended this brand
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

I love granola and i love nuts so this is like the ultimate combo pack for me. So flavorful and crunchy and good for in the go.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I like to crush these up and put them in vanilla Greek yogurt. They are a little tough to bite and chew, but still delicious!
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX

My favorite granola bars! I like how they have a multi pack with multiple flavors from salty to sweet.. they are all great!
Ana Paula M.
Ana Paula M.

Riquisimas, me encanta lo que tiene la combinacion es buenisima, son mis favoritas y claro que superaron mis expectativas.
Adolfo Q.
Adolfo Q.
Caracas

these are my favorite nature valley granola bars! i love this pack, because i'm a nut lover, so this is like heaven to me.
Haley  T.
Haley T.

My boyfriend and I love granola bars because we are always on the go! Nature Valley is super tasty while being affordable!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

My brothers and sisters love these. I've tried these a few times because they always finish them. But they are very good.
Cristy G.