Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Lizette T.
Lizette T.
Thornton , CO

Not the best, felt like my teeth were strong enough to take a bite of the bar. But taste wise it super good, not a big fan of super crunchy foods
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

I love these ! They are so crunchy and yummy . I like to take these with me in my bags when I go to theme parks or just for on the go breakfasts
Carley T.
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX

I buy the but lover variety pack because I love nuts. I just go crazy for nuts. Nature valley has been purchased within my family my whole life
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

As a family, we love being able to have a variety pack with all the flavors we love the most. These are a hit all around. Great tasting too!
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
Hialeah, FL

Such a great snack and love all the different flavors. Does great for a quick pick me up or to hold off until dinner. So healthy and yummy.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC

Nature Valley is one of my favorite snacks to have. I love all the bars and they taste so good. I have no t had one flavor I haven't liked.
Indiana L.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite granola bar, The taste and texture are perfect and it's great for snacking or breakfast when you don't have much time.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Very filing and nutritional. I love this bar because they're easy to take on the go but they also keep you full for long amounts of times
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL

Sometimes these are way to hard to eat but most of the time they're pretty good I always eat them when I play golf or something like that
Mairia W.
Mairia W.
Ontario, OR

The only granola bars we have tried and it was a bit of an accident but it turned out to be a good accident. We now buy them every month
Cristy G.