BY NATURE VALLEY

Lela G.
Lela G.
Foodie Expert
These our a staple in our house, great flavor and freshness. Best quality there is. Hard to eat I just one a day
Bella Q.
Bella Q.
El Centro, CA
I love this product I think my whole family does and they would definitely recommend it was delicious and nutty
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick pick me up without relying on refined sugars. The nuts are great and fresh tasting.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL
Perfect grab and go for school, work, errands, anything. just toss one in my bag and its there when I need it.
Emma J.
Emma J.
These are amazing! I love the design of the box and how I can just grab and go. These are also super yummy!!!
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE Nature Valley! It's so good and amazing and wonderful and delicious and stupendous.
nando m.
nando m.
Fresno, CA
My family and I stay eating these..lightly sweet, crunchy but a bit dry need a glass of water or milk handy.
Miozotis H.
Miozotis H.
Lehigh Acres, Fl
This is one of our prefered products also my daughter eat one daily as her snack on the school, just lovely
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite grab and go breakfast bar fast and filling for those mornings you have to get something quick.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Foodie Expert
These are so great for snacking ad super convent for just throwing in your bag to have throughout the day.
Cristy G.