Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I love these! Seriously there hasn't been one thing by nature valley that I didn't love! My family loves these as well!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington , IN

Nature Valley crunchy bars are my favorite breakfast and snack option on the go. They are pretty filling and delicious!
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX

Such an easy remedy for when you are on the go. When ever I can't catch breakfast I just grab a bar and run to work.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL

These are great for on the go. I love all of nature valley products. I take them to work and keep them in my purse.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

I love taking these for breakfast! they are easy and filling keeping me full until lunch!! and they taste amazing!!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I love nature Valley granola bars. Has to be one of my favorite brands. They are a little messy but very worth it.
Lela G.
Lela G.

These our a staple in our house, great flavor and freshness. Best quality there is. Hard to eat I just one a day
Bella Q.
Bella Q.
El Centro, CA

I love this product I think my whole family does and they would definitely recommend it was delicious and nutty
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR

These are great for a quick pick me up without relying on refined sugars. The nuts are great and fresh tasting.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL

Perfect grab and go for school, work, errands, anything. just toss one in my bag and its there when I need it.
Cristy G.