BY NATURE VALLEY

Ang M.
West Chester, PA
Foodie Expert
This variety pack is so good, they are flavorful, filling and do not taste artificial. Very satisfying.
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA
Foodie Expert
Great choice for a small breakfast snack on the go. The flavor is good and more on the healthy side!
Monnay B.
Foodie Expert
Always a great choice to choose this bar for a snack or Breakfast. Healthy, filling and very tasty
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Foodie Expert
Lots of protein and really good! Keeps you full for awhile and has just the right amount of crunch!
Wendy W.
Batesville, AR
With our busy lives and housefly we are always on the go. It's quick and easy and good for ya
Shannon G.
Murphy
My family loves this variety pack. There is always in it for everyone in our family to enjoy.
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I love this variety pack and It gives me lots of choices and sometimes I just pick at random
Elizabeth V.
They are Very good and also good for the go when you are in a rush and healthy you can say
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a nut person, but these are great! I love having a variety to choose from!
Cassidy W.
Panama City, FL
Favorite granola bars! Eat one or more every single day! Haven't found another to compete
Cristy G.