Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

I love taking these for breakfast! they are easy and filling keeping me full until lunch!! and they taste amazing!!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I love nature Valley granola bars. Has to be one of my favorite brands. They are a little messy but very worth it.
Lela G.
Lela G.

These our a staple in our house, great flavor and freshness. Best quality there is. Hard to eat I just one a day
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR

These are great for a quick pick me up without relying on refined sugars. The nuts are great and fresh tasting.
Bella Q.
Bella Q.
El Centro, CA

I love this product I think my whole family does and they would definitely recommend it was delicious and nutty
Amber S.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL

Perfect grab and go for school, work, errands, anything. just toss one in my bag and its there when I need it.
Emma J.
Emma J.

These are amazing! I love the design of the box and how I can just grab and go. These are also super yummy!!!
nando m.
nando m.
Fresno, CA

My family and I stay eating these..lightly sweet, crunchy but a bit dry need a glass of water or milk handy.
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE Nature Valley! It's so good and amazing and wonderful and delicious and stupendous.
Miozotis H.
Miozotis H.
Lehigh Acres, Fl

This is one of our prefered products also my daughter eat one daily as her snack on the school, just lovely
Cristy G.