Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX
My favorite granola bars! I like how they have a multi pack with multiple flavors from salty to sweet.. they are all great!
Haley  T.
Haley T.
My boyfriend and I love granola bars because we are always on the go! Nature Valley is super tasty while being affordable!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
My brothers and sisters love these. I've tried these a few times because they always finish them. But they are very good.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Nature lovers bars are amazing. I keep them in my desk at work, and on hand at home. Tasty and easy to grab to snack on!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I love these! Seriously there hasn't been one thing by nature valley that I didn't love! My family loves these as well!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
Nature Valley crunchy bars are my favorite breakfast and snack option on the go. They are pretty filling and delicious!
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Nut Lovers Variety Pack 44.4 oz; 1.26 kg
Such an easy remedy for when you are on the go. When ever I can't catch breakfast I just grab a bar and run to work.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
I love taking these for breakfast! they are easy and filling keeping me full until lunch!! and they taste amazing!!
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
Dec. 24, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: Nut Lovers Variety Pack 44.4 oz; 1.26 kg
These are great for on the go. I love all of nature valley products. I take them to work and keep them in my purse.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Foodie Expert
I love nature Valley granola bars. Has to be one of my favorite brands. They are a little messy but very worth it.
Cristy G.