Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL

Sometimes these are way to hard to eat but most of the time they're pretty good I always eat them when I play golf or something like that
Karen T.
Karen T.
Istanbul

Son muy deliciosas, me como hasta 3 cuando lo recomendado es una. La calidad es muy buena, son crujientes, con un sabor dulce perfecto.
Jacquelinne A.
Jacquelinne A.
Coachella, CA

I love this variety pack. I always purchase it from smart and final. They are usually less that $14. They are a fast and healthy snack.
Angely S.
Angely S.

Delicious for anytime any place. I crunch it up and put it into my yogurt. Keep some in the office for a snack before and after lunch.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I've been buying these granola bars for years and I love them! They are easy to snack on and there are so many flavors to choose from!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL

These are delicious! I really like that this is a variety pack. You get peanut butter, roasted almond, and pecan crunch granola bars.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

These Bars make the perfect on-the-go breakfast or sometimes I eat them before a workout to give me extra energy they taste delicious
Stef J.
Stef J.
Crescent , Pa

I could eat these all day long! I buy the big boxes and then really have to hide them from myself! Addicting, healthy and delicious!
sonia c.
sonia c.
Stockton, CA

This is a box the whole family enjoys. It is a easy snack on the go too for busy people. I will continue to purchase this at winco.
bridgett b.
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI

These are a necessity to get through the day in our house, packed with lots of protein a great on the way out the door breakfast
Cristy G.