BY NATURE VALLEY

Kathy T.
Waukee, IA
I like the variety and love nuts as an added snack. I keep these in my desk drawer for a quick and tasty snack. I eat them at least three times a week.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely can not go a day without my granola bars; it's a quick substitute for breakfast when your on the go, I love all the different varieties .
Tania F.
Kansas City, MO
These snacks are also my favorite I eat one per day when I get hungry and they last me up to 2 months they are delicious my family loves them as well
Jennifer M.
Garfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
good to keep as snacks at work or on the go bacause it fills you up and isnt all sugar so your not hungrier later and sooner then after eating this.
Brittney M.
Lincoln, NE
My boyfeiend and i buy these often and love them for on the go snacks or quick snacks when were working around the house but don't have time to cook
Isabella R.
Foodie Expert
I love these bars. They're really nice to keep in your purse on the go in case you get hungry. Just eat one of these and you'll be good for hours.
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite granola. I like eating it plain or adding it to my yogurt. The peanut butter bars are filled with tons of awesome peanut butter flavor.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Not the best, felt like my teeth were strong enough to take a bite of the bar. But taste wise it super good, not a big fan of super crunchy foods
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Foodie Expert
I love these ! They are so crunchy and yummy . I like to take these with me in my bags when I go to theme parks or just for on the go breakfasts
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
I buy the but lover variety pack because I love nuts. I just go crazy for nuts. Nature valley has been purchased within my family my whole life
Cristy G.