Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
RUBY l.
RUBY l.

I've always loved the nature valley brand the taste is so great love to always keep a box at work highly recommended this brand
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

These are definitely healthy and good for you. My only set back is the fact that they are so dry and sometimes hard to swallow.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I like to crush these up and put them in vanilla Greek yogurt. They are a little tough to bite and chew, but still delicious!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX

My favorite granola bars! I like how they have a multi pack with multiple flavors from salty to sweet.. they are all great!
Haley  T.
Haley T.

My boyfriend and I love granola bars because we are always on the go! Nature Valley is super tasty while being affordable!
Adolfo Q.
Adolfo Q.
Caracas

these are my favorite nature valley granola bars! i love this pack, because i'm a nut lover, so this is like heaven to me.
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

My brothers and sisters love these. I've tried these a few times because they always finish them. But they are very good.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Nature lovers bars are amazing. I keep them in my desk at work, and on hand at home. Tasty and easy to grab to snack on!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I love these! Seriously there hasn't been one thing by nature valley that I didn't love! My family loves these as well!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington , IN

Nature Valley crunchy bars are my favorite breakfast and snack option on the go. They are pretty filling and delicious!
Cristy G.