Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Jacquelinne A.
Jacquelinne A.
Coachella, CA

I love this variety pack. I always purchase it from smart and final. They are usually less that $14. They are a fast and healthy snack.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I've been buying these granola bars for years and I love them! They are easy to snack on and there are so many flavors to choose from!
Angely S.
Angely S.

Delicious for anytime any place. I crunch it up and put it into my yogurt. Keep some in the office for a snack before and after lunch.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

These Bars make the perfect on-the-go breakfast or sometimes I eat them before a workout to give me extra energy they taste delicious
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL

These are delicious! I really like that this is a variety pack. You get peanut butter, roasted almond, and pecan crunch granola bars.
Stef J.
Stef J.
Crescent, PA

I could eat these all day long! I buy the big boxes and then really have to hide them from myself! Addicting, healthy and delicious!
sonia c.
sonia c.
Stockton, CA

This is a box the whole family enjoys. It is a easy snack on the go too for busy people. I will continue to purchase this at winco.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

I love granola and i love nuts so this is like the ultimate combo pack for me. So flavorful and crunchy and good for in the go.
RUBY l.
RUBY l.

I've always loved the nature valley brand the taste is so great love to always keep a box at work highly recommended this brand
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

These are definitely healthy and good for you. My only set back is the fact that they are so dry and sometimes hard to swallow.
Cristy G.