Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been buying these granola bars for years and I love them! They are easy to snack on and there are so many flavors to choose from!
Angely S.
Angely S.
Sept. 30, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Nut Lovers Variety Pack 44.4 oz; 1.26 kg
Delicious for anytime any place. I crunch it up and put it into my yogurt. Keep some in the office for a snack before and after lunch.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
These Bars make the perfect on-the-go breakfast or sometimes I eat them before a workout to give me extra energy they taste delicious
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:55 a.m.
Review for: Nut Lovers Variety Pack 44.4 oz; 1.26 kg
These are delicious! I really like that this is a variety pack. You get peanut butter, roasted almond, and pecan crunch granola bars.
Stef J.
Stef J.
Crescent, PA
I could eat these all day long! I buy the big boxes and then really have to hide them from myself! Addicting, healthy and delicious!
sonia c.
sonia c.
Stockton, CA
Oct. 12, 2016, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Nut Lovers Variety Pack 44.4 oz; 1.26 kg
This is a box the whole family enjoys. It is a easy snack on the go too for busy people. I will continue to purchase this at winco.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY
I love granola and i love nuts so this is like the ultimate combo pack for me. So flavorful and crunchy and good for in the go.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
These are definitely healthy and good for you. My only set back is the fact that they are so dry and sometimes hard to swallow.
RUBY l.
RUBY l.
I've always loved the nature valley brand the taste is so great love to always keep a box at work highly recommended this brand
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I like to crush these up and put them in vanilla Greek yogurt. They are a little tough to bite and chew, but still delicious!
Cristy G.