BY NATURE VALLEY

Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL
estas barritas son muy buenas para cuando tienes ansiedad de comer. en lo personal me llenen bastante y evito estar picando azucares. aparte que el sabor no es mi favorito pero me gusta.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Tasty & Delicious! If you like both Almonds & Peanuts, then this is the pack for you. They are chewy & taste great. Although I'm not a huge almond fan, I do like these bars too. The Peanut ones are my favorite. They are great for a snack to give you an energy boost & perfect size for a snack. If you like them, look for the economy packs of 12 because they tend to be a little cheaper (unless the 6 packs are on sale). We've been purchasing these for many years & will continue to buy.
Allison K.
Cary, NC
Tasty bars but wish the nutritional profile was better and there was less sugar. But they make a fast and tasty snack that is a lot better than most other junk food options.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
I love this bar , they are my favorite because it contains many nutrients, fill you with a very quick way , I love because they are not artificial or processed , for a person who is sensitive to some foods is ideal, its price is excellent without doubt , the I see them always buy at the supermarket.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
tasty & Delicious! If you like both Almonds & Peanuts, then this is the pack for you. They are chewy & taste great. Although I'm not a huge almond fan, I do like these bars too. The Peanut ones are my favorite. They are great for a snack to give you an energy boost & perfect size for a snack. If you like them, look for the economy packs of 12 because they tend to be a little cheaper (unless the 6 packs are on sale). We've been purchasing these for many years & will continue to buy.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love these bars. Easy on the go for work or traveling! I always feel satisfied when I don't have enough time to eat at work. Also a great variety in flavors!
Clara B.
Foodie Expert
I love these nature valley bars. They are a great snack for the afternoon and keep me full! They are good for the morning commute or an afternoon pick me up!
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
This is my favorite. I enjoy thr flavors. Of the nuts always fresh. They are sweet and satisfying. Especially when ur hungry. They are a quick pick me up
Sheri C.
The nature valley bars remind me of going on a hike i always feel so healthy eating them i especially love the ones with extra nuts and peanut butter.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
Foodie Expert
These bars are delicious! Awesome snacks for when you're needing to hurry up and go. Just grab one and eat it while you're going where you need to go!
Cristy G.