Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Arista N.
Arista N.

Variety packs are THE best! I love the roasted almond but I like to mix it up with the peanut butter sometimes, which is my SO's favorite. The 60 pack last us about a month and a half.
Karla S.
Karla S.

Estoy obsesionada con las barritas sanas.Me facinan .Mis favoritas son todas.Se las recomiendo a todos mis conocidos y ellos coinciden conmigo.Estoy muy feliz con tan mágico invento.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Minneapolis, MN

This is a quick breakfast that I can just throw in my purse and either eat it in the car on my way to work or after I get there. They are delicious crunchy bars that are healthy too.
Carisa H.
Carisa H.
Midvale, UT

I have to buy 60 bars at a time because my children can eat 2 a day and in ors to make them last 2 weeks it had to be the big big pack. Excellent product and quality you can taste
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX

Good buy if looking to try out all the various combinations without purchasing a lot of little boxes. This will also last for crazy mornings wi9a boost of energy. Great buy!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cary, NC

Tasty bars but wish the nutritional profile was better and there was less sugar. But they make a fast and tasty snack that is a lot better than most other junk food options.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Stratford, CT

These bars are perfect for hiking/camping trips. They are filled with essential nutrients and taste wonderful. They do create a lot of crumbs so they're not a "desk snack."
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great granola. Maple oat is my favorite. Very flakey, and kind of messy. You can break up into pieces and eat as cereal which is awesome! I eat this about every week.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA

Too sticky. . . It is really sugary and sweet and you can't taste much of it. Not the most healthy option. I would diffidently reach for one of their other snacks.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This is my favorite. I enjoy thr flavors. Of the nuts always fresh. They are sweet and satisfying. Especially when ur hungry. They are a quick pick me up
Cristy G.