Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Monica H.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS

Great little snacks for the family. Easy to toss in a lunch box or purse. Walmart sells them. I eat one a few times a week. My kids take them for snack to school. Healthy and good for you. I buy a big box monthly.
Loved these nature valley bars! Thought I was getting with having them to myself but my husband tried them and we both love them! Could be great over yogurt! It's a quick and easy snack for when your on the go.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Murfreesboro, TN

So many nature valley products in our hone. We all love these. I must say we get all the flavors, even with 3 ppl allergic to nuts. This brand never gets old for us. I do often get these to myself. Happy times.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, Ny

Nature valley is a favorite of ours for breakfast or snacking throughout the day without the added guilt of extra calories. We love many varieties from nature valley and seem to always have it in the house.
Gaby H.
Gaby H.
maracay

It is a good option at the moment of whims, and more if you it want without so many calories the truth as all kinds of snacks but this one is very delicious I recommend it and more for these girls fitnees
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

These r really good on the go in the car at home wherever you are I crush them in yogurt or mix them in peanut butter and honey they are really good I like them fan of them for years try them you will to
Destine B.
Destine B.
Midway, GA

This is a really great product. It has the perfect amount of a nutty flavor. It's a great time and I buy it today I have for breakfast. I usually buy it ones or twice a month. My family love eating it.
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.

Estas barritas son muy buenas tanto en sabor y sobre todo porque son saludables no son tan dulces y nos sirven para traerlas en la bolsa para cualquier momento poderlas comer los he comido varias veces
Parneet C.
Parneet C.

This snack has been around in my family for a long time. It's the perfect on the go snack and is healthy as well. Tastes great, gotta love the crunchy texture! I would absolutely recommend this snack!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

Although the variety pack is great I'm not a fan of the crunchy bars. They taste great but a bit hard. I buy they for my husband he really enjoys them. The peanut butter ones are his favorite.
Cristy G.