Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Minneapolis, MN

This is a quick breakfast that I can just throw in my purse and either eat it in the car on my way to work or after I get there. They are delicious crunchy bars that are healthy too.
Carisa H.
Carisa H.
Midvale, UT

I have to buy 60 bars at a time because my children can eat 2 a day and in ors to make them last 2 weeks it had to be the big big pack. Excellent product and quality you can taste
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cary, NC

Tasty bars but wish the nutritional profile was better and there was less sugar. But they make a fast and tasty snack that is a lot better than most other junk food options.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Stratford, CT

These bars are perfect for hiking/camping trips. They are filled with essential nutrients and taste wonderful. They do create a lot of crumbs so they're not a "desk snack."
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great granola. Maple oat is my favorite. Very flakey, and kind of messy. You can break up into pieces and eat as cereal which is awesome! I eat this about every week.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA

Too sticky. . . It is really sugary and sweet and you can't taste much of it. Not the most healthy option. I would diffidently reach for one of their other snacks.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This is my favorite. I enjoy thr flavors. Of the nuts always fresh. They are sweet and satisfying. Especially when ur hungry. They are a quick pick me up
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Waukee, IA

I like the variety and love nuts as an added snack. I keep these in my desk drawer for a quick and tasty snack. I eat them at least three times a week.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

The nature valley bars remind me of going on a hike i always feel so healthy eating them i especially love the ones with extra nuts and peanut butter.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL

These bars are delicious! Awesome snacks for when you're needing to hurry up and go. Just grab one and eat it while you're going where you need to go!
Cristy G.