BY NATURE VALLEY

Isabella R.
Isabella R.
I love these bars. They're really nice to keep in your purse on the go in case you get hungry. Just eat one of these and you'll be good for hours.
Lizette T.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Not the best, felt like my teeth were strong enough to take a bite of the bar. But taste wise it super good, not a big fan of super crunchy foods
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these ! They are so crunchy and yummy . I like to take these with me in my bags when I go to theme parks or just for on the go breakfasts
Carley T.
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
I buy the but lover variety pack because I love nuts. I just go crazy for nuts. Nature valley has been purchased within my family my whole life
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
As a family, we love being able to have a variety pack with all the flavors we love the most. These are a hit all around. Great tasting too!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC
Nature Valley is one of my favorite snacks to have. I love all the bars and they taste so good. I have no t had one flavor I haven't liked.
Indiana L.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my favorite granola bar, The taste and texture are perfect and it's great for snacking or breakfast when you don't have much time.
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Sometimes these are way to hard to eat but most of the time they're pretty good I always eat them when I play golf or something like that
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Very filing and nutritional. I love this bar because they're easy to take on the go but they also keep you full for long amounts of times
Jacquelinne A.
Jacquelinne A.
Coachella, CA
I love this variety pack. I always purchase it from smart and final. They are usually less that $14. They are a fast and healthy snack.
Cristy G.