Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

Although the variety pack is great I'm not a fan of the crunchy bars. They taste great but a bit hard. I buy they for my husband he really enjoys them. The peanut butter ones are his favorite.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL

estas barritas son muy buenas para cuando tienes ansiedad de comer. en lo personal me llenen bastante y evito estar picando azucares. aparte que el sabor no es mi favorito pero me gusta.
Karla S.
Karla S.

Estoy obsesionada con las barritas sanas.Me facinan .Mis favoritas son todas.Se las recomiendo a todos mis conocidos y ellos coinciden conmigo.Estoy muy feliz con tan mágico invento.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Minneapolis, MN

This is a quick breakfast that I can just throw in my purse and either eat it in the car on my way to work or after I get there. They are delicious crunchy bars that are healthy too.
Carisa H.
Carisa H.
Midvale, UT

I have to buy 60 bars at a time because my children can eat 2 a day and in ors to make them last 2 weeks it had to be the big big pack. Excellent product and quality you can taste
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Stratford, CT

These bars are perfect for hiking/camping trips. They are filled with essential nutrients and taste wonderful. They do create a lot of crumbs so they're not a "desk snack."
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA

Too sticky. . . It is really sugary and sweet and you can't taste much of it. Not the most healthy option. I would diffidently reach for one of their other snacks.
Clara B.
Clara B.

I love these nature valley bars. They are a great snack for the afternoon and keep me full! They are good for the morning commute or an afternoon pick me up!
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This is my favorite. I enjoy thr flavors. Of the nuts always fresh. They are sweet and satisfying. Especially when ur hungry. They are a quick pick me up
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL

These bars are delicious! Awesome snacks for when you're needing to hurry up and go. Just grab one and eat it while you're going where you need to go!
Cristy G.