Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Springfield , Oh

I love picking this up at the store, because it is a variety pack. Not all are the same, so you have a lot of choices. I bought this at Walmart and enjoyed all the flavors. I would definitely buy this product again!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Murfreesboro, TN

So many nature valley products in our hone. We all love these. I must say we get all the flavors, even with 3 ppl allergic to nuts. This brand never gets old for us. I do often get these to myself. Happy times.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, Ny

Nature valley is a favorite of ours for breakfast or snacking throughout the day without the added guilt of extra calories. We love many varieties from nature valley and seem to always have it in the house.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

These r really good on the go in the car at home wherever you are I crush them in yogurt or mix them in peanut butter and honey they are really good I like them fan of them for years try them you will to
Destine B.
Destine B.
Midway, GA

This is a really great product. It has the perfect amount of a nutty flavor. It's a great time and I buy it today I have for breakfast. I usually buy it ones or twice a month. My family love eating it.
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.

Estas barritas son muy buenas tanto en sabor y sobre todo porque son saludables no son tan dulces y nos sirven para traerlas en la bolsa para cualquier momento poderlas comer los he comido varias veces
Parneet C.
Parneet C.

This snack has been around in my family for a long time. It's the perfect on the go snack and is healthy as well. Tastes great, gotta love the crunchy texture! I would absolutely recommend this snack!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

Although the variety pack is great I'm not a fan of the crunchy bars. They taste great but a bit hard. I buy they for my husband he really enjoys them. The peanut butter ones are his favorite.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL

estas barritas son muy buenas para cuando tienes ansiedad de comer. en lo personal me llenen bastante y evito estar picando azucares. aparte que el sabor no es mi favorito pero me gusta.
Karla S.
Karla S.

Estoy obsesionada con las barritas sanas.Me facinan .Mis favoritas son todas.Se las recomiendo a todos mis conocidos y ellos coinciden conmigo.Estoy muy feliz con tan mágico invento.
Cristy G.