Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

We buy this box WHEN we can find it. Our whole family loves them and they don't last very long in the house. They can be expensive so a sale is awesome and time to stock up. They have great flavors and i haven't seemed to find 1 we don't like.
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA

I love nature valley!! They always make great tasting products!! I can't wait to try more of them!! I tend to eat a nature valley bar at least once a month they're so good!! I would recommend to everyone that's not allergic to nuts.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.

These are a must in everyone's house they are so yummy and healthy for you.. hopefully they can come out with different flavors soon! I eat these almost 4 times a week! My kids eat them also and I'm also so happy that they like them
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Upper lake

These are great for camping trips. I tend to hike a lot so these are the perfect snack to put in your back pack and if you get hungry these are a healthy snack that are delicious too!! I buy the big boxes any time I'm at a Costco.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

When ever I have to pack the kids lunch they look for two nature valley bars. Each day they can have a different variety of different flavor. Also after school snacks are great because they are healthy , nutritious and filling.
Lissel F.
Lissel F.

Love this granola bars, because they taste good and they're healthy for everyone. I bought it on the supermarket, it was cheaper than others that I saw in the supermarket. I buy every time I can when I go to the supermarket.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA

I really don't like them. I'm not a fan of nut or raisins. A person who loves these things will probably enjoy it more than me. I wouldn't buy them again since u don't like mixed nuts. I recommend it to people ego like nuts
Kristy Nicole S.
Kristy Nicole S.
Trussville, AL

WE LOVE nature valley granola bars...with nuts, with cinnamon...anyway they are made. IT is a guilt free snack for my kids without all the artificial ingredients, but also has good flavor. They are conveniently packaged.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH

I love picking this up at the store, because it is a variety pack. Not all are the same, so you have a lot of choices. I bought this at Walmart and enjoyed all the flavors. I would definitely buy this product again!
Will S.
Will S.
Newport, OR

I've come to expect a lot from nature valley, these were a bit of a disappointment however. The consistency of the bars were strange, almost too chewy. The nuts where a nice change from the other bars I have tried.
Cristy G.