Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Minneapolis, MN

This is a quick breakfast that I can just throw in my purse and either eat it in the car on my way to work or after I get there. They are delicious crunchy bars that are healthy too.
Carisa H.
Carisa H.
Midvale, UT

I have to buy 60 bars at a time because my children can eat 2 a day and in ors to make them last 2 weeks it had to be the big big pack. Excellent product and quality you can taste
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Stratford, CT

These bars are perfect for hiking/camping trips. They are filled with essential nutrients and taste wonderful. They do create a lot of crumbs so they're not a "desk snack."
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA

Too sticky. . . It is really sugary and sweet and you can't taste much of it. Not the most healthy option. I would diffidently reach for one of their other snacks.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

These are a staple in my morning routine! Always taking a few with me and one on my way to work! Love them just enough sweet and keeps me full for short periods.
Clara B.
Clara B.

I love these nature valley bars. They are a great snack for the afternoon and keep me full! They are good for the morning commute or an afternoon pick me up!
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This is my favorite. I enjoy thr flavors. Of the nuts always fresh. They are sweet and satisfying. Especially when ur hungry. They are a quick pick me up
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL

These bars are delicious! Awesome snacks for when you're needing to hurry up and go. Just grab one and eat it while you're going where you need to go!
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

The nature valley bars remind me of going on a hike i always feel so healthy eating them i especially love the ones with extra nuts and peanut butter.
Tania F.
Tania F.
Kansas City, MO

These snacks are also my favorite I eat one per day when I get hungry and they last me up to 2 months they are delicious my family loves them as well
Cristy G.