Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Islip Terrace, NY

I love Nature Valley bars - the nut varieties and the crunchy granola bars. They have a ton of great flavors at great prices and are healthy for you. They're perfect to keep at my bedside during my pregnancy to help ease any nausea associated with intense, random hunger ;)
Keke J.
Keke J.

I love this granola bar it's really delicious and if you're running late in the morning it's a nice good to go snack it's really healthy what delicious nuts you will love I recommend this for people who don't have time to make a breakfast I want something delicious to eat
Annery G.
Annery G.
Miami, Florida

Nature valley es para mi una de las mejores marcas de barras nutritivas, tienen mucha variedad de sabores para todos los gustos y pienso que todos deberían probarlo al menos una vez ha que ayudan muchísimo con la ansiedad y es la opción mas saludable para esos momentos
Ricardo T.
Ricardo T.
Humble, TX

I enjoy this for a snack at work after or before lunch or even a midnight snack
price is fair not expensive no cons rich flavor for at any age
last me and my partener we are repeat consumers we love the flavor I don't have a picture of the box we have to restock
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

These are great for on the go! They taste great and are the perfect pick me up if you need some energy. If you buy them in bulk they are also a great value. I'm sure they aren't the most healthy snack (lots of sugar), but they are one of the better options.
Anna M.
Anna M.

The nut lovers variety pack is so yummy and keeps you full! The bar provides a boost of energy and is helpful for those on the move. I would recommend the bar for those on the go needing a quick snack. It easy to take with you, just beware of the crumbs!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
New Albany, MS

My family loves these. We eat these every morning before work. We always keep them in the cabinets for backup as well. They provide a healthy alternative for breakfast and I've always loved them since high school. I would definitely recommend to others
Jill S.
Jill S.

These are some of my family's favorite "grab and go" bars. They are all delicious and I love having the variety pack that has options! Nature Valley are awesome but bars but if they are squished/broken, then can be a pain to eat when you are on the go.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX

These granola bars are just ok. They aren't my favorite. They are a good value, but they are just too crunchy for my liking. We have some at home, but I would only buy them in a pinch. I like the flavor, but they just crumble, and they are very messy.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX

I'm assuming with 60 bars this is a bulk pack from sams/Costco. These are always a good buy with good variety. Low calorie at 200/pack, but definitely a processed food with added sugars. Good when on the run and can't find a less processed bar.
Cristy G.