Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

These are great for on the go! They taste great and are the perfect pick me up if you need some energy. If you buy them in bulk they are also a great value. I'm sure they aren't the most healthy snack (lots of sugar), but they are one of the better options.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
New Albany, MS

My family loves these. We eat these every morning before work. We always keep them in the cabinets for backup as well. They provide a healthy alternative for breakfast and I've always loved them since high school. I would definitely recommend to others
Jill S.
Jill S.

These are some of my family's favorite "grab and go" bars. They are all delicious and I love having the variety pack that has options! Nature Valley are awesome but bars but if they are squished/broken, then can be a pain to eat when you are on the go.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX

These granola bars are just ok. They aren't my favorite. They are a good value, but they are just too crunchy for my liking. We have some at home, but I would only buy them in a pinch. I like the flavor, but they just crumble, and they are very messy.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX

I'm assuming with 60 bars this is a bulk pack from sams/Costco. These are always a good buy with good variety. Low calorie at 200/pack, but definitely a processed food with added sugars. Good when on the run and can't find a less processed bar.
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

We buy this box WHEN we can find it. Our whole family loves them and they don't last very long in the house. They can be expensive so a sale is awesome and time to stock up. They have great flavors and i haven't seemed to find 1 we don't like.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Upper lake

These are great for camping trips. I tend to hike a lot so these are the perfect snack to put in your back pack and if you get hungry these are a healthy snack that are delicious too!! I buy the big boxes any time I'm at a Costco.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , Ny

When ever I have to pack the kids lunch they look for two nature valley bars. Each day they can have a different variety of different flavor. Also after school snacks are great because they are healthy , nutritious and filling.
Lissel F.
Lissel F.

Love this granola bars, because they taste good and they're healthy for everyone. I bought it on the supermarket, it was cheaper than others that I saw in the supermarket. I buy every time I can when I go to the supermarket.
Kristy Nicole S.
Kristy Nicole S.
Trussville, AL

WE LOVE nature valley granola bars...with nuts, with cinnamon...anyway they are made. IT is a guilt free snack for my kids without all the artificial ingredients, but also has good flavor. They are conveniently packaged.
Cristy G.