Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
These granola bars are just ok. They aren't my favorite. They are a good value, but they are just too crunchy for my liking. We have some at home, but I would only buy them in a pinch. I like the flavor, but they just crumble, and they are very messy.
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
We buy this box WHEN we can find it. Our whole family loves them and they don't last very long in the house. They can be expensive so a sale is awesome and time to stock up. They have great flavors and i haven't seemed to find 1 we don't like.
Ramom A.
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
Jan. 18, 2017, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Nut Lovers Variety Pack 44.4 oz; 1.26 kg
I love nature valley!! They always make great tasting products!! I can't wait to try more of them!! I tend to eat a nature valley bar at least once a month they're so good!! I would recommend to everyone that's not allergic to nuts.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Upper lake
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Nut Lovers Variety Pack 44.4 oz; 1.26 kg
These are great for camping trips. I tend to hike a lot so these are the perfect snack to put in your back pack and if you get hungry these are a healthy snack that are delicious too!! I buy the big boxes any time I'm at a Costco.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
When ever I have to pack the kids lunch they look for two nature valley bars. Each day they can have a different variety of different flavor. Also after school snacks are great because they are healthy , nutritious and filling.
Kristy Nicole S.
Kristy Nicole S.
Trussville, AL
WE LOVE nature valley granola bars...with nuts, with cinnamon...anyway they are made. IT is a guilt free snack for my kids without all the artificial ingredients, but also has good flavor. They are conveniently packaged.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
These r really good on the go in the car at home wherever you are I crush them in yogurt or mix them in peanut butter and honey they are really good I like them fan of them for years try them you will to
Parneet C.
Parneet C.
This snack has been around in my family for a long time. It's the perfect on the go snack and is healthy as well. Tastes great, gotta love the crunchy texture! I would absolutely recommend this snack!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Although the variety pack is great I'm not a fan of the crunchy bars. They taste great but a bit hard. I buy they for my husband he really enjoys them. The peanut butter ones are his favorite.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL
estas barritas son muy buenas para cuando tienes ansiedad de comer. en lo personal me llenen bastante y evito estar picando azucares. aparte que el sabor no es mi favorito pero me gusta.
Cristy G.