BY NATURE VALLEY

Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy nature valley bars. The Peanut Butter Bars are my favorite of all the types they have. The only thing I do not like about Nature Valley Bars is that they fall apart and crumble super easy. It is something you could not snack on, on the go. I do love the flavors though.
Jennifer D.
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in our home. We love the variety in flavors. This is the ONLY pack that you can get the pecan variety in, and so we buy it primarily to get that flavor! The other flavors are absolutely fabulous, though. My husband eats these quite often for breakfast or a snack.
Emily C.
I love the taste of these granola bars. The only things I might say are hindrances to enjoying it completely is the fact that these bars are REALLY hard, and if you try to break one into smaller pieces, it starts crumbling and makes a huge mess of crumbs. But the taste is great!
Kayla K.
My hubby loves these he throws them in his glovebox and eats them she he needs a quick snack. There are a lot of nuts in there and they are very tasty. A requirement in my house hold and have been for awhile now. I am glad that Nature Valley continues to make a great peoduct.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
Love these puppies. I love that when I'm in a rush to go somewhere I could just grab this and go. Not only is this really fast breakfast snack it taste really good. I'm not sure if this is a healthy breakfast. I would like to add a creamy vanilla taste to it or maybe honey.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
We love the variety pack in our house! It allows everyone to get the flavor they like without having to purchase several different boxes. Nature Valley is a go to brand for our family because the taste is great and it's also a healthy snack choice. We love the crunchy bars.
Ricardo T.
Humble, TX
I enjoy this for a snack at work after or before lunch or even a midnight snack
price is fair not expensive no cons rich flavor for at any age
last me and my partener we are repeat consumers we love the flavor I don't have a picture of the box we have to restock
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
Foodie Expert
These are great for on the go! They taste great and are the perfect pick me up if you need some energy. If you buy them in bulk they are also a great value. I'm sure they aren't the most healthy snack (lots of sugar), but they are one of the better options.
Jill S.
Foodie Expert
These are some of my family's favorite "grab and go" bars. They are all delicious and I love having the variety pack that has options! Nature Valley are awesome but bars but if they are squished/broken, then can be a pain to eat when you are on the go.
Chelsea D.
New Albany, MS
Foodie Expert
My family loves these. We eat these every morning before work. We always keep them in the cabinets for backup as well. They provide a healthy alternative for breakfast and I've always loved them since high school. I would definitely recommend to others
Cristy G.