Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA

I love Nature Valley bars. Not only are they convenient for a quick snack they are also affordable. I get these bars at my local Walmart and I am hooked on them. They taste amazing and are a healthy snack. I like the fact that they have all different assorted flavors of these snacks.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

These are a staple in our home. We love the variety in flavors. This is the ONLY pack that you can get the pecan variety in, and so we buy it primarily to get that flavor! The other flavors are absolutely fabulous, though. My husband eats these quite often for breakfast or a snack.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love the taste of these granola bars. The only things I might say are hindrances to enjoying it completely is the fact that these bars are REALLY hard, and if you try to break one into smaller pieces, it starts crumbling and makes a huge mess of crumbs. But the taste is great!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

My hubby loves these he throws them in his glovebox and eats them she he needs a quick snack. There are a lot of nuts in there and they are very tasty. A requirement in my house hold and have been for awhile now. I am glad that Nature Valley continues to make a great peoduct.
Driza T.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA

Love these puppies. I love that when I'm in a rush to go somewhere I could just grab this and go. Not only is this really fast breakfast snack it taste really good. I'm not sure if this is a healthy breakfast. I would like to add a creamy vanilla taste to it or maybe honey.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN

We love the variety pack in our house! It allows everyone to get the flavor they like without having to purchase several different boxes. Nature Valley is a go to brand for our family because the taste is great and it's also a healthy snack choice. We love the crunchy bars.
Keke J.
Keke J.

I love this granola bar it's really delicious and if you're running late in the morning it's a nice good to go snack it's really healthy what delicious nuts you will love I recommend this for people who don't have time to make a breakfast I want something delicious to eat
Ricardo T.
Ricardo T.
Humble, TX

I enjoy this for a snack at work after or before lunch or even a midnight snack
price is fair not expensive no cons rich flavor for at any age
last me and my partener we are repeat consumers we love the flavor I don't have a picture of the box we have to restock
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

These are great for on the go! They taste great and are the perfect pick me up if you need some energy. If you buy them in bulk they are also a great value. I'm sure they aren't the most healthy snack (lots of sugar), but they are one of the better options.
Jill S.
Jill S.

These are some of my family's favorite "grab and go" bars. They are all delicious and I love having the variety pack that has options! Nature Valley are awesome but bars but if they are squished/broken, then can be a pain to eat when you are on the go.
Cristy G.