Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA

I love Nature Valley bars. Not only are they convenient for a quick snack they are also affordable. I get these bars at my local Walmart and I am hooked on them. They taste amazing and are a healthy snack. I like the fact that they have all different assorted flavors of these snacks.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV

I really enjoy nature valley bars. The Peanut Butter Bars are my favorite of all the types they have. The only thing I do not like about Nature Valley Bars is that they fall apart and crumble super easy. It is something you could not snack on, on the go. I do love the flavors though.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

These are a staple in our home. We love the variety in flavors. This is the ONLY pack that you can get the pecan variety in, and so we buy it primarily to get that flavor! The other flavors are absolutely fabulous, though. My husband eats these quite often for breakfast or a snack.
Kylie G.
Kylie G.

Great snack to pack away in your purse, backpack, kid's lunch, family picnics and hikes... you name it, it will be there to give you that extra kick you need! There is a level of sugar that I wish could be less, but for the price and as a grab-and-go snack, it's a great purchase!
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love the taste of these granola bars. The only things I might say are hindrances to enjoying it completely is the fact that these bars are REALLY hard, and if you try to break one into smaller pieces, it starts crumbling and makes a huge mess of crumbs. But the taste is great!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

My hubby loves these he throws them in his glovebox and eats them she he needs a quick snack. There are a lot of nuts in there and they are very tasty. A requirement in my house hold and have been for awhile now. I am glad that Nature Valley continues to make a great peoduct.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN

We love the variety pack in our house! It allows everyone to get the flavor they like without having to purchase several different boxes. Nature Valley is a go to brand for our family because the taste is great and it's also a healthy snack choice. We love the crunchy bars.
Keke J.
Keke J.

I love this granola bar it's really delicious and if you're running late in the morning it's a nice good to go snack it's really healthy what delicious nuts you will love I recommend this for people who don't have time to make a breakfast I want something delicious to eat
Annery G.
Annery G.
Miami, Florida

Nature valley es para mi una de las mejores marcas de barras nutritivas, tienen mucha variedad de sabores para todos los gustos y pienso que todos deberían probarlo al menos una vez ha que ayudan muchísimo con la ansiedad y es la opción mas saludable para esos momentos
Ricardo T.
Ricardo T.
Humble, TX

I enjoy this for a snack at work after or before lunch or even a midnight snack
price is fair not expensive no cons rich flavor for at any age
last me and my partener we are repeat consumers we love the flavor I don't have a picture of the box we have to restock
Cristy G.