Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Neha P.
Neha P.

Brought a huge pack of these from my local Sam's Club! Love them for a quick snack when you are on the go, at work, before the gym or if you're just at home looking for something to munch on. My niece and nephew love em - as do I! Recommended brand for granola bars - it's an all time fav!
Charlene T.
Charlene T.
Littleton, CO

Nature Valley granola bars are my absolute favorite kinds of granola bars because they are so tasty, easy to eat while I am on the go, and the price is okay too. I bought this at Target because I needed a snack for when I have lunches on the go. All the flavors I've tried so far are good.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA

I love Nature Valley bars. Not only are they convenient for a quick snack they are also affordable. I get these bars at my local Walmart and I am hooked on them. They taste amazing and are a healthy snack. I like the fact that they have all different assorted flavors of these snacks.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV

I really enjoy nature valley bars. The Peanut Butter Bars are my favorite of all the types they have. The only thing I do not like about Nature Valley Bars is that they fall apart and crumble super easy. It is something you could not snack on, on the go. I do love the flavors though.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

These are a staple in our home. We love the variety in flavors. This is the ONLY pack that you can get the pecan variety in, and so we buy it primarily to get that flavor! The other flavors are absolutely fabulous, though. My husband eats these quite often for breakfast or a snack.
Kylie G.
Kylie G.

Great snack to pack away in your purse, backpack, kid's lunch, family picnics and hikes... you name it, it will be there to give you that extra kick you need! There is a level of sugar that I wish could be less, but for the price and as a grab-and-go snack, it's a great purchase!
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love the taste of these granola bars. The only things I might say are hindrances to enjoying it completely is the fact that these bars are REALLY hard, and if you try to break one into smaller pieces, it starts crumbling and makes a huge mess of crumbs. But the taste is great!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

My hubby loves these he throws them in his glovebox and eats them she he needs a quick snack. There are a lot of nuts in there and they are very tasty. A requirement in my house hold and have been for awhile now. I am glad that Nature Valley continues to make a great peoduct.
Driza T.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA

Love these puppies. I love that when I'm in a rush to go somewhere I could just grab this and go. Not only is this really fast breakfast snack it taste really good. I'm not sure if this is a healthy breakfast. I would like to add a creamy vanilla taste to it or maybe honey.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN

We love the variety pack in our house! It allows everyone to get the flavor they like without having to purchase several different boxes. Nature Valley is a go to brand for our family because the taste is great and it's also a healthy snack choice. We love the crunchy bars.
Cristy G.