Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME

These bars go into my fiance's lunch box everyday. He doesn't have to eat the same type of bar everyday because it's a variety pack, and it's the perfect healthy snack for that time between breakfast and lunch that hard working men get hungry. He loves them and they're on our grocery list every week.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX

These are a family favorite snack. I have a house of five and three boys and they all love these! I pack them for a healthy snack in their every day lunches as well as my husband taking them to work. When we run low we repurchase right away! My family absolutely loves these as a healthy snack for every day!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS

Great little snacks for the family. Easy to toss in a lunch box or purse. Walmart sells them. I eat one a few times a week. My kids take them for snack to school. Healthy and good for you. I buy a big box monthly.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Calhoun, GA

Very filling and the flavor variety is great. You can never go wrong with the honey oat flavor. The perfect crunchy snack.
Mairia W.
Mairia W.
Ontario, OR

The only granola bars we have tried and it was a bit of an accident but it turned out to be a good accident. We now buy them every month
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
Hialeah , FL

Such a great snack and love all the different flavors. Does great for a quick pick me up or to hold off until dinner. So healthy and yummy.
Will S.
Will S.
Newport, OR

I've come to expect a lot from nature valley, these were a bit of a disappointment however. The consistency of the bars were strange, almost too chewy. The nuts where a nice change from the other bars I have tried.
Loved these nature valley bars! Thought I was getting with having them to myself but my husband tried them and we both love them! Could be great over yogurt! It's a quick and easy snack for when your on the go.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL

Love these. A variety of nuts.crunchy. carry in my purse for a snack anytime .my children also love these
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA

This is awesome I always love these nature valley bars they taste great and are always so fresh and they're good for you too.
Cristy G.