Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Amber S.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL

Perfect grab and go for school, work, errands, anything. just toss one in my bag and its there when I need it.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Love the crunch that these have. Super tasty and keeps my hunger satisfied. Great to bring for a quick snack.
Emma J.
Emma J.

These are amazing! I love the design of the box and how I can just grab and go. These are also super yummy!!!
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE Nature Valley! It's so good and amazing and wonderful and delicious and stupendous.
nando m.
nando m.
Fresno, CA

My family and I stay eating these..lightly sweet, crunchy but a bit dry need a glass of water or milk handy.
Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX

Honestly, I grew up eating these. My mom always bought them as a snack. Healthy, convenient, and delicious.
Miozotis H.
Miozotis H.
Lehigh Acres, Fl

This is one of our prefered products also my daughter eat one daily as her snack on the school, just lovely
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA

My favorite grab and go breakfast bar fast and filling for those mornings you have to get something quick.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

These are so great for snacking ad super convent for just throwing in your bag to have throughout the day.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL

Love these. A variety of nuts.crunchy. carry in my purse for a snack anytime .my children also love these
Cristy G.