BY NATURE VALLEY

• Are they overaly sweet?I have only had the peanut but... 1 Answers
Maya H.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely can not go a day without my granola bars; it's a quick substitute for breakfast when your on the go, I love all the different varieties .
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I love Nature Valley bars - the nut varieties and the crunchy granola bars. They have a ton of great flavors at great prices and are healthy for you. They're perfect to keep at my bedside during my pregnancy to help ease any nausea associated with intense, random hunger ;)
Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
Honestly, I grew up eating these. My mom always bought them as a snack. Healthy, convenient, and delicious.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Foodie Expert
These are a must in everyone's house they are so yummy and healthy for you.. hopefully they can come out with different flavors soon! I eat these almost 4 times a week! My kids eat them also and I'm also so happy that they like them
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I love Nature Valley products, because they`re soft and all the ingredients are delicious. They melt in our mouth.
Tamera L.
Tamera L.
Neptune, NJ
These bars are perfect for grab and go breakfast in the morning. It has a variety of flavors for everyone in the house
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Salinas, CA
I love these bars for in the morning when you just need a lot song in your stomach also for a lunch snack they taste amazing
Ang M.
Ang M.
West Chester, PA
This variety pack is so good, they are flavorful, filling and do not taste artificial. Very satisfying.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
We as a family love the taste of nut lovers variety pack. Easy to grab for on the go. Very delicious and healthy.
Destine B.
Destine B.
Midway, GA
This is a really great product. It has the perfect amount of a nutty flavor. It's a great time and I buy it today I have for breakfast. I usually buy it ones or twice a month. My family love eating it.
Cristy G.