Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, Ny

Nature valley is a favorite of ours for breakfast or snacking throughout the day without the added guilt of extra calories. We love many varieties from nature valley and seem to always have it in the house.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great granola. Maple oat is my favorite. Very flakey, and kind of messy. You can break up into pieces and eat as cereal which is awesome! I eat this about every week.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

We as a family love the taste of nut lovers variety pack. Easy to grab for on the go. Very delicious and healthy.
Destine B.
Destine B.
Midway, GA

This is a really great product. It has the perfect amount of a nutty flavor. It's a great time and I buy it today I have for breakfast. I usually buy it ones or twice a month. My family love eating it.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Great snack especially when you are on the go. It's healthy and great tasting.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA

tasty & Delicious! If you like both Almonds & Peanuts, then this is the pack for you. They are chewy & taste great. Although I'm not a huge almond fan, I do like these bars too. The Peanut ones are my favorite. They are great for a snack to give you an energy boost & perfect size for a snack. If you like them, look for the economy packs of 12 because they tend to be a little cheaper (unless the 6 packs are on sale). We've been purchasing these for many years & will continue to buy.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Murphy

My family loves this variety pack. There is always in it for everyone in our family to enjoy.
Anna M.
Anna M.

The nut lovers variety pack is so yummy and keeps you full! The bar provides a boost of energy and is helpful for those on the move. I would recommend the bar for those on the go needing a quick snack. It easy to take with you, just beware of the crumbs!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield

good to keep as snacks at work or on the go bacause it fills you up and isnt all sugar so your not hungrier later and sooner then after eating this.
Arista N.
Arista N.

Variety packs are THE best! I love the roasted almond but I like to mix it up with the peanut butter sometimes, which is my SO's favorite. The 60 pack last us about a month and a half.
Cristy G.