Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI

A perfect helping of protine each day. Good for a quick snack before or after the gym or just a quick snack on the go!
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
hialeah, fl

Such a great snack and love all the different flavors. Does great for a quick pick me up or to hold off until dinner. So healthy and yummy.
Will S.
Will S.
Newport, OR

I've come to expect a lot from nature valley, these were a bit of a disappointment however. The consistency of the bars were strange, almost too chewy. The nuts where a nice change from the other bars I have tried.
Loved these nature valley bars! Thought I was getting with having them to myself but my husband tried them and we both love them! Could be great over yogurt! It's a quick and easy snack for when your on the go.
Annery G.
Annery G.

Nature valley es para mi una de las mejores marcas de barras nutritivas, tienen mucha variedad de sabores para todos los gustos y pienso que todos deberían probarlo al menos una vez ha que ayudan muchísimo con la ansiedad y es la opción mas saludable para esos momentos
Linda G.
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL

Love these. A variety of nuts.crunchy. carry in my purse for a snack anytime .my children also love these
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
bridgett b.
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI

These are a necessity to get through the day in our house, packed with lots of protein a great on the way out the door breakfast
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Love the crunch that these have. Super tasty and keeps my hunger satisfied. Great to bring for a quick snack.
Kylie G.
Kylie G.

Great snack to pack away in your purse, backpack, kid's lunch, family picnics and hikes... you name it, it will be there to give you that extra kick you need! There is a level of sugar that I wish could be less, but for the price and as a grab-and-go snack, it's a great purchase!
Cristy G.