Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Very yummy but super crunchy. So much great flavor but I hell like eating these hurts my teeth
shanessy s.
shanessy s.

A healthy snack thats good for on the go and helps me upkeep my diet. Its a good daily snack.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Batesville, AR

With our busy lives and housefly we are always on the go. It's quick and easy and good for ya
Debra S.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR

Nature valley bars are great, I buy them all the time. I love all of the different varieties.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ

I love this variety pack and It gives me lots of choices and sometimes I just pick at random
Christiana s.
Christiana s.
West Blocton, AL

It's a great snack good for anytime and on the go. Taste great and aren't bad for the price.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Great for grab and go. I usually have at least one of these in my purse at any time. Delish!
kDaniela F.
kDaniela F.
Goiânia

Sou louca por barras de cereais nature valley e muito gostosa e um sabor da vontade de mais
Briana M.
Briana M.

I'm not much of a nut person, but these are great! I love having a variety to choose from!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.

They are Very good and also good for the go when you are in a rush and healthy you can say
Cristy G.