BY NATURE VALLEY

Sarah G.
Katy, TX
I'm assuming with 60 bars this is a bulk pack from sams/Costco. These are always a good buy with good variety. Low calorie at 200/pack, but definitely a processed food with added sugars. Good when on the run and can't find a less processed bar.
Brianna C.
Salinas, CA
I love these bars for in the morning when you just need a lot song in your stomach also for a lunch snack they taste amazing
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
A perfect helping of protine each day. Good for a quick snack before or after the gym or just a quick snack on the go!
Allison K.
Cary, NC
Tasty bars but wish the nutritional profile was better and there was less sugar. But they make a fast and tasty snack that is a lot better than most other junk food options.
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI
These are a necessity to get through the day in our house, packed with lots of protein a great on the way out the door breakfast
Cassidy W.
Panama City, FL
Favorite granola bars! Eat one or more every single day! Haven't found another to compete
Kathy T.
Waukee, IA
I like the variety and love nuts as an added snack. I keep these in my desk drawer for a quick and tasty snack. I eat them at least three times a week.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
Nature valley is a favorite of ours for breakfast or snacking throughout the day without the added guilt of extra calories. We love many varieties from nature valley and seem to always have it in the house.
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI
Over natural Valley granola bars they are crunchy and sweet and salty all in one . They also have a great selection
Cristy G.