Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA

This is awesome I always love these nature valley bars they taste great and are always so fresh and they're good for you too.
Kalyka K.
Kalyka K.

I love Nature Valley Nut Bars! They are very flavourful and have varieties of great nutrition!
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC

These are easy to eat on the go... also provides protein.. Love having these as a morning snack or just eating them on the go.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME

These bars go into my fiance's lunch box everyday. He doesn't have to eat the same type of bar everyday because it's a variety pack, and it's the perfect healthy snack for that time between breakfast and lunch that hard working men get hungry. He loves them and they're on our grocery list every week.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cary, NC

Tasty bars but wish the nutritional profile was better and there was less sugar. But they make a fast and tasty snack that is a lot better than most other junk food options.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX

These are a family favorite snack. I have a house of five and three boys and they all love these! I pack them for a healthy snack in their every day lunches as well as my husband taking them to work. When we run low we repurchase right away! My family absolutely loves these as a healthy snack for every day!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS

Great little snacks for the family. Easy to toss in a lunch box or purse. Walmart sells them. I eat one a few times a week. My kids take them for snack to school. Healthy and good for you. I buy a big box monthly.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI

Lots of protein and really good! Keeps you full for awhile and has just the right amount of crunch!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Calhoun, GA

Very filling and the flavor variety is great. You can never go wrong with the honey oat flavor. The perfect crunchy snack.
Mairia W.
Mairia W.
Ontario, OR

The only granola bars we have tried and it was a bit of an accident but it turned out to be a good accident. We now buy them every month
Cristy G.