BY NATURE VALLEY

• Are they overaly sweet?I have only had the peanut but... 1 Answers
Anna M.
Anna M.
The nut lovers variety pack is so yummy and keeps you full! The bar provides a boost of energy and is helpful for those on the move. I would recommend the bar for those on the go needing a quick snack. It easy to take with you, just beware of the crumbs!
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
Nature valley is a favorite of ours for breakfast or snacking throughout the day without the added guilt of extra calories. We love many varieties from nature valley and seem to always have it in the house.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield
good to keep as snacks at work or on the go bacause it fills you up and isnt all sugar so your not hungrier later and sooner then after eating this.
Arista N.
Arista N.
Variety packs are THE best! I love the roasted almond but I like to mix it up with the peanut butter sometimes, which is my SO's favorite. The 60 pack last us about a month and a half.
Annery G.
Annery G.
Nature valley es para mi una de las mejores marcas de barras nutritivas, tienen mucha variedad de sabores para todos los gustos y pienso que todos deberían probarlo al menos una vez ha que ayudan muchísimo con la ansiedad y es la opción mas saludable para esos momentos
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
I really don't like them. I'm not a fan of nut or raisins. A person who loves these things will probably enjoy it more than me. I wouldn't buy them again since u don't like mixed nuts. I recommend it to people ego like nuts
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Foodie Expert
Love the crunch that these have. Super tasty and keeps my hunger satisfied. Great to bring for a quick snack.
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
Great snack to pack away in your purse, backpack, kid's lunch, family picnics and hikes... you name it, it will be there to give you that extra kick you need! There is a level of sugar that I wish could be less, but for the price and as a grab-and-go snack, it's a great purchase!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
My whole family enjoy these. Great breakfast. Good on the go or as a snack. Always have a supply of these at home
Cristy G.