Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Panama City, FL

Favorite granola bars! Eat one or more every single day! Haven't found another to compete
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH

I love picking this up at the store, because it is a variety pack. Not all are the same, so you have a lot of choices. I bought this at Walmart and enjoyed all the flavors. I would definitely buy this product again!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Murfreesboro, TN

So many nature valley products in our hone. We all love these. I must say we get all the flavors, even with 3 ppl allergic to nuts. This brand never gets old for us. I do often get these to myself. Happy times.
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Waukee, IA

I like the variety and love nuts as an added snack. I keep these in my desk drawer for a quick and tasty snack. I eat them at least three times a week.
kDaniela F.
kDaniela F.
Goiânia

Sou louca por barras de cereais nature valley e muito gostosa e um sabor da vontade de mais
Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX

Honestly, I grew up eating these. My mom always bought them as a snack. Healthy, convenient, and delicious.
Kylie G.
Kylie G.

Great snack to pack away in your purse, backpack, kid's lunch, family picnics and hikes... you name it, it will be there to give you that extra kick you need! There is a level of sugar that I wish could be less, but for the price and as a grab-and-go snack, it's a great purchase!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Love the crunch that these have. Super tasty and keeps my hunger satisfied. Great to bring for a quick snack.
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
Annery G.
Annery G.

Nature valley es para mi una de las mejores marcas de barras nutritivas, tienen mucha variedad de sabores para todos los gustos y pienso que todos deberían probarlo al menos una vez ha que ayudan muchísimo con la ansiedad y es la opción mas saludable para esos momentos
Cristy G.