Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

We as a family love the taste of nut lovers variety pack. Easy to grab for on the go. Very delicious and healthy.
Destine B.
Destine B.
Midway, GA

This is a really great product. It has the perfect amount of a nutty flavor. It's a great time and I buy it today I have for breakfast. I usually buy it ones or twice a month. My family love eating it.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Love the crunch that these have. Super tasty and keeps my hunger satisfied. Great to bring for a quick snack.
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
Kylie G.
Kylie G.

Great snack to pack away in your purse, backpack, kid's lunch, family picnics and hikes... you name it, it will be there to give you that extra kick you need! There is a level of sugar that I wish could be less, but for the price and as a grab-and-go snack, it's a great purchase!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Salinas, CA

I love these bars for in the morning when you just need a lot song in your stomach also for a lunch snack they taste amazing
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX

Good buy if looking to try out all the various combinations without purchasing a lot of little boxes. This will also last for crazy mornings wi9a boost of energy. Great buy!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI

Over natural Valley granola bars they are crunchy and sweet and salty all in one . They also have a great selection
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC

These are easy to eat on the go... also provides protein.. Love having these as a morning snack or just eating them on the go.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

These bars are healthy and taste good too. The ingredients on the back are true to what the front of the box claim. The bars were a little dry, and crunchy.
Cristy G.