BY NATURE VALLEY

Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Waukee, IA
I like the variety and love nuts as an added snack. I keep these in my desk drawer for a quick and tasty snack. I eat them at least three times a week.
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
Annery G.
Annery G.
Foodie Expert
Nature valley es para mi una de las mejores marcas de barras nutritivas, tienen mucha variedad de sabores para todos los gustos y pienso que todos deberían probarlo al menos una vez ha que ayudan muchísimo con la ansiedad y es la opción mas saludable para esos momentos
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
Nature valley is a favorite of ours for breakfast or snacking throughout the day without the added guilt of extra calories. We love many varieties from nature valley and seem to always have it in the house.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great granola. Maple oat is my favorite. Very flakey, and kind of messy. You can break up into pieces and eat as cereal which is awesome! I eat this about every week.
Ang M.
Ang M.
West Chester, PA
Foodie Expert
This variety pack is so good, they are flavorful, filling and do not taste artificial. Very satisfying.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
My whole family enjoy these. Great breakfast. Good on the go or as a snack. Always have a supply of these at home
Maya H.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely can not go a day without my granola bars; it's a quick substitute for breakfast when your on the go, I love all the different varieties .
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
I love Nature Valley bars - the nut varieties and the crunchy granola bars. They have a ton of great flavors at great prices and are healthy for you. They're perfect to keep at my bedside during my pregnancy to help ease any nausea associated with intense, random hunger ;)
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Foodie Expert
These are a must in everyone's house they are so yummy and healthy for you.. hopefully they can come out with different flavors soon! I eat these almost 4 times a week! My kids eat them also and I'm also so happy that they like them
Cristy G.