BY NATURE VALLEY

Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Foodie Expert
A perfect snack or breakfast that's delicious and easy to just throw in my purse.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL
This company has a great flavor crunch and substantial taste and filling feeling
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
These are a staple in my morning routine! Always taking a few with me and one on my way to work! Love them just enough sweet and keeps me full for short periods.
Alexssa H.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love these bars. Easy on the go for work or traveling! I always feel satisfied when I don't have enough time to eat at work. Also a great variety in flavors!
Clara B.
Clara B.
I love these nature valley bars. They are a great snack for the afternoon and keep me full! They are good for the morning commute or an afternoon pick me up!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Mason city, Ia
I love all the different flavors in the nut lovers variety pack. Taste so good, so healthy, &good for when you're on the go!
Monnay B.
Monnay B.
Romulus, MI
Always a great choice to choose this bar for a snack or Breakfast. Healthy, filling and very tasty
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
tasty & Delicious! If you like both Almonds & Peanuts, then this is the pack for you. They are chewy & taste great. Although I'm not a huge almond fan, I do like these bars too. The Peanut ones are my favorite. They are great for a snack to give you an energy boost & perfect size for a snack. If you like them, look for the economy packs of 12 because they tend to be a little cheaper (unless the 6 packs are on sale). We've been purchasing these for many years & will continue to buy.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great granola. Maple oat is my favorite. Very flakey, and kind of messy. You can break up into pieces and eat as cereal which is awesome! I eat this about every week.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Murphy
My family loves this variety pack. There is always in it for everyone in our family to enjoy.
Cristy G.