Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park , FL

One of my favorite granola bars out there. These are delicious and the price is great too!
Briana M.
Briana M.

I'm not much of a nut person, but these are great! I love having a variety to choose from!
April A.
April A.
Lancaster, NY

It's a quick bite to eat in the morning if I'm running late to work! It can be filling.
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA

yummy! they are delicious I love every single last one of them
they are not too sweet
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV

A perfect snack or breakfast that's delicious and easy to just throw in my purse.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

This company has a great flavor crunch and substantial taste and filling feeling
Annery G.
Annery G.

Nature valley es para mi una de las mejores marcas de barras nutritivas, tienen mucha variedad de sabores para todos los gustos y pienso que todos deberían probarlo al menos una vez ha que ayudan muchísimo con la ansiedad y es la opción mas saludable para esos momentos
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, NY

Nature valley is a favorite of ours for breakfast or snacking throughout the day without the added guilt of extra calories. We love many varieties from nature valley and seem to always have it in the house.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great granola. Maple oat is my favorite. Very flakey, and kind of messy. You can break up into pieces and eat as cereal which is awesome! I eat this about every week.
Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX

Honestly, I grew up eating these. My mom always bought them as a snack. Healthy, convenient, and delicious.
Cristy G.