BY NATURE VALLEY

Kylie G.
Great snack to pack away in your purse, backpack, kid's lunch, family picnics and hikes... you name it, it will be there to give you that extra kick you need! There is a level of sugar that I wish could be less, but for the price and as a grab-and-go snack, it's a great purchase!
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
Honestly, I grew up eating these. My mom always bought them as a snack. Healthy, convenient, and delicious.
Cassidy W.
Panama City, FL
Favorite granola bars! Eat one or more every single day! Haven't found another to compete
Mary H.
Norwalk, CA
I like all of the nature valley bar flavors so this is perfect for my home since it has a variety. I recommend this to any nature valley lovers out there especially if you like all of there flavors. Its convenient so you have a little bit of everything but also so you don't get bored of the same flavor you'll have more to choose from than just one.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite granola bar, The taste and texture are perfect and it's great for snacking or breakfast when you don't have much time.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
Such an easy remedy for when you are on the go. When ever I can't catch breakfast I just grab a bar and run to work.
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a nut person, but these are great! I love having a variety to choose from!
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
These are delicious! I really like that this is a variety pack. You get peanut butter, roasted almond, and pecan crunch granola bars.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
I love picking this up at the store, because it is a variety pack. Not all are the same, so you have a lot of choices. I bought this at Walmart and enjoyed all the flavors. I would definitely buy this product again!
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Foodie Expert
Lots of protein and really good! Keeps you full for awhile and has just the right amount of crunch!
Cristy G.