Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL

These are great for on the go. I love all of nature valley products. I take them to work and keep them in my purse.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

I love taking these for breakfast! they are easy and filling keeping me full until lunch!! and they taste amazing!!
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL

I love Nature Valley products, because they`re soft and all the ingredients are delicious. They melt in our mouth.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I love nature Valley granola bars. Has to be one of my favorite brands. They are a little messy but very worth it.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY

My whole family enjoy these. Great breakfast. Good on the go or as a snack. Always have a supply of these at home
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

We as a family love the taste of nut lovers variety pack. Easy to grab for on the go. Very delicious and healthy.
Lela G.
Lela G.

These our a staple in our house, great flavor and freshness. Best quality there is. Hard to eat I just one a day
Bella Q.
Bella Q.
El Centro, CA

I love this product I think my whole family does and they would definitely recommend it was delicious and nutty
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR

These are great for a quick pick me up without relying on refined sugars. The nuts are great and fresh tasting.
Btissam E.
Btissam E.
Rabat

my favorite full of proteine and vitamines wow and also it is soo yummy with a good flavor and good price xoxo
Cristy G.