BY NATURE VALLEY

Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Foodie Expert
A perfect snack or breakfast that's delicious and easy to just throw in my purse.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm City , FL
Foodie Expert
This company has a great flavor crunch and substantial taste and filling feeling
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in my morning routine! Always taking a few with me and one on my way to work! Love them just enough sweet and keeps me full for short periods.
Alexssa H.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love these bars. Easy on the go for work or traveling! I always feel satisfied when I don't have enough time to eat at work. Also a great variety in flavors!
Clara B.
Clara B.
Foodie Expert
I love these nature valley bars. They are a great snack for the afternoon and keep me full! They are good for the morning commute or an afternoon pick me up!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Mason city , IA
I love all the different flavors in the nut lovers variety pack. Taste so good, so healthy, &good for when you're on the go!
Monnay B.
Monnay B.
Romulus, MI
Foodie Expert
Always a great choice to choose this bar for a snack or Breakfast. Healthy, filling and very tasty
Tamera L.
Tamera L.
Neptune, NJ
These bars are perfect for grab and go breakfast in the morning. It has a variety of flavors for everyone in the house
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
These bars are healthy and taste good too. The ingredients on the back are true to what the front of the box claim. The bars were a little dry, and crunchy.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Panama City, FL
Favorite granola bars! Eat one or more every single day! Haven't found another to compete
Cristy G.