Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Gina M.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL

I love because it's a variety pack and it's ago to snack especially when you're trying to diet
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Very yummy but super crunchy. So much great flavor but I hell like eating these hurts my teeth
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Batesville, AR

With our busy lives and housefly we are always on the go. It's quick and easy and good for ya
Debra S.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR

Nature valley bars are great, I buy them all the time. I love all of the different varieties.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ

I love this variety pack and It gives me lots of choices and sometimes I just pick at random
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Great for grab and go. I usually have at least one of these in my purse at any time. Delish!
Christiana s.
Christiana s.
West Blocton, AL

It's a great snack good for anytime and on the go. Taste great and aren't bad for the price.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park , FL

One of my favorite granola bars out there. These are delicious and the price is great too!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA

Tasty, convenient, easy, inexpensive. and it's really my main source of protein most days.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.

They are Very good and also good for the go when you are in a rush and healthy you can say
Cristy G.