Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Ana Paula M.
Ana Paula M.

Riquisimas, me encanta lo que tiene la combinacion es buenisima, son mis favoritas y claro que superaron mis expectativas.
Adolfo Q.
Adolfo Q.
Caracas

these are my favorite nature valley granola bars! i love this pack, because i'm a nut lover, so this is like heaven to me.
Haley  T.
Haley T.

My boyfriend and I love granola bars because we are always on the go! Nature Valley is super tasty while being affordable!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

My brothers and sisters love these. I've tried these a few times because they always finish them. But they are very good.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Nature lovers bars are amazing. I keep them in my desk at work, and on hand at home. Tasty and easy to grab to snack on!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I love these! Seriously there hasn't been one thing by nature valley that I didn't love! My family loves these as well!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN

Nature Valley crunchy bars are my favorite breakfast and snack option on the go. They are pretty filling and delicious!
Tamera L.
Tamera L.
Neptune, NJ

These bars are perfect for grab and go breakfast in the morning. It has a variety of flavors for everyone in the house
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI

A perfect helping of protine each day. Good for a quick snack before or after the gym or just a quick snack on the go!
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX

Such an easy remedy for when you are on the go. When ever I can't catch breakfast I just grab a bar and run to work.
Cristy G.