Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me

These are the perfect portable snack yummy and filling great for the whole family and ur wallet
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Very yummy but super crunchy. So much great flavor but I hell like eating these hurts my teeth
Gina M.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL

I love because it's a variety pack and it's ago to snack especially when you're trying to diet
Debra S.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR

Nature valley bars are great, I buy them all the time. I love all of the different varieties.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Batesville, AR

With our busy lives and housefly we are always on the go. It's quick and easy and good for ya
Christiana s.
Christiana s.
West Blocton, AL

It's a great snack good for anytime and on the go. Taste great and aren't bad for the price.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Great for grab and go. I usually have at least one of these in my purse at any time. Delish!
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ

I love this variety pack and It gives me lots of choices and sometimes I just pick at random
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA

Tasty, convenient, easy, inexpensive. and it's really my main source of protein most days.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.

They are Very good and also good for the go when you are in a rush and healthy you can say
Cristy G.