BY NATURE VALLEY

Ada A.
Bakersfield, CA
Love these b t hate that sometimes I can't stop eating them and before I know it I've eaten bout 5 that's how good they are.
Jordan A.
Mason city , IA
I love all the different flavors in the nut lovers variety pack. Taste so good, so healthy, &good for when you're on the go!
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This is awesome I always love these nature valley bars they taste great and are always so fresh and they're good for you too.
Brianna C.
Salinas, CA
I love these bars for in the morning when you just need a lot song in your stomach also for a lunch snack they taste amazing
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX
My favorite granola bars! I like how they have a multi pack with multiple flavors from salty to sweet.. they are all great!
Haley  T.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I love granola bars because we are always on the go! Nature Valley is super tasty while being affordable!
Sarah P.
Calhoun, GA
Very filling and the flavor variety is great. You can never go wrong with the honey oat flavor. The perfect crunchy snack.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
My brothers and sisters love these. I've tried these a few times because they always finish them. But they are very good.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Nature lovers bars are amazing. I keep them in my desk at work, and on hand at home. Tasty and easy to grab to snack on!
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Foodie Expert
Nature Valley crunchy bars are my favorite breakfast and snack option on the go. They are pretty filling and delicious!
Cristy G.