Add a Photo

By NATURE VALLEY
Nature Valley Nut Lovers Variety Pack - 60 Bars
excellent snacks for the kids and they love the flavor. the price is a little high but worth it.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me

These are the perfect portable snack yummy and filling great for the whole family and ur wallet
Gina M.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL

I love because it's a variety pack and it's ago to snack especially when you're trying to diet
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Very yummy but super crunchy. So much great flavor but I hell like eating these hurts my teeth
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Batesville, AR

With our busy lives and housefly we are always on the go. It's quick and easy and good for ya
Debra S.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR

Nature valley bars are great, I buy them all the time. I love all of the different varieties.
shanessy s.
shanessy s.

A healthy snack thats good for on the go and helps me upkeep my diet. Its a good daily snack.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Great for grab and go. I usually have at least one of these in my purse at any time. Delish!
Christiana s.
Christiana s.
West Blocton, AL

It's a great snack good for anytime and on the go. Taste great and aren't bad for the price.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ

I love this variety pack and It gives me lots of choices and sometimes I just pick at random
Cristy G.