BY NATURE VALLEY

Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Tasty & Delicious! If you like both Almonds & Peanuts, then this is the pack for you. They are chewy & taste great. Although I'm not a huge almond fan, I do like these bars too. The Peanut ones are my favorite. They are great for a snack to give you an energy boost & perfect size for a snack. If you like them, look for the economy packs of 12 because they tend to be a little cheaper (unless the 6 packs are on sale). We've been purchasing these for many years & will continue to buy.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
We are big granola bar fans. We go through tons a month of all different varieties. I'm of favorites though are the nature valley nut lovers variety pack. my 3 year old loves them so much and i love that they are so good for her. we keep them in the car and in our bags, my hubby keeps some in his tool box at work, pretty much have hard everywhere we go. they are a great snack and ENERGY burst.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Norwalk, CA
I like all of the nature valley bar flavors so this is perfect for my home since it has a variety. I recommend this to any nature valley lovers out there especially if you like all of there flavors. Its convenient so you have a little bit of everything but also so you don't get bored of the same flavor you'll have more to choose from than just one.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
I really Nature valley variety box because you can pick from different ones so you don't get tired of eating same thing all the time I really Love to crush it up and put in my yogurt it so good or just throw in your bag so you can have something to snack on for later. If you haven't tried it yet , What are you waiting go out and get some !!!!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This product is great when I need a quick fix meal replacement in the morning. Or if I am studying in the library and need to have a little energy to keep me focused. Keeping a lot on hand is nice because it is one of those products you can use often and mindlessly grab on your way out the door. Quick, easy and tasty, sign me up!
Ali C.
Ali C.
Foodie Expert
I have always loved Nature Valley granola bars, I just wish they were slightly less crumbly (I always have to plan for a mess when I eat them), but the flavor is fantastic. My favorite has always been the peanut butter, but the other new nut flavors are delicious as well! These are my favorite to pack for hiking.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
I love this bar , they are my favorite because it contains many nutrients, fill you with a very quick way , I love because they are not artificial or processed , for a person who is sensitive to some foods is ideal, its price is excellent without doubt , the I see them always buy at the supermarket.
Charlene T.
Charlene T.
Littleton, CO
Nature Valley granola bars are my absolute favorite kinds of granola bars because they are so tasty, easy to eat while I am on the go, and the price is okay too. I bought this at Target because I needed a snack for when I have lunches on the go. All the flavors I've tried so far are good.
Neha P.
Neha P.
Foodie Expert
Brought a huge pack of these from my local Sam's Club! Love them for a quick snack when you are on the go, at work, before the gym or if you're just at home looking for something to munch on. My niece and nephew love em - as do I! Recommended brand for granola bars - it's an all time fav!
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
I love Nature Valley bars. Not only are they convenient for a quick snack they are also affordable. I get these bars at my local Walmart and I am hooked on them. They taste amazing and are a healthy snack. I like the fact that they have all different assorted flavors of these snacks.
Cristy G.