Nature Valley  Nature Valley, Crunchy Granola Bar, Oats 'N Honey, 28 - 2 Bar Pk.

Nature Valley Nature Valley, Crunchy Granola Bar, Oats 'N Honey, 28 - 2 Bar Pk.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Nature Valley, Crunchy Granola Bar, Oats 'N Honey, 28 - 2 Bar Pk.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Warning they are very messy but good. These granola bars are great. They are super crunchy but can leave some mess when you eat them so have a napkin nearby. They are not overly sweet like other granola bars I have tasted. I highly recommend this product for lunches or snacks very very good natural taste.
Shayna  E.
Shayna E.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the only types of granola bars I will eat. I have one for breakfast almost everyday! They are super tasty and healthy! It is a little messy to eat however they did change their recipe recently so it's a little softer. These granola bars are also affordable and found pretty much anywhere.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
I can't get enough of these! Whenever the snack lady fills up our station at work I go straight to her and buy all of them. I don't eat to much so when I find something I like that's a plus and its very healthy for you as well!
Xenia P.
Xenia P.
A big packet of this will last a family a good few weeks. They are great to snack on in between meals. My only complaint is what they are also known for for being very crumbly when you take one bite it falls everywhere
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
Love to crumble these up and mix with yogurt. Such a delicious treat without feeling too guilty.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
The Oats are the superior of Nature Valley's granola bars. They trump the peanut butter because they don't stick together. The flavor is slightly sweet from the honey but not overpoweringly so. They are good on the go, at home or for a tasty afternoon snack. Also they are available most grocery and convenient stores.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA
My kids take these for a school snack every day, and my husband has these as on the go breakfast a few times a week. We buy them in bulk so the price point is just right, and they love them. I don't feel quite so bad about what they are eating as these are better than sugary alternatives like cookies and snack cakes.
Taylor 🌿.
Taylor 🌿.
These crunchy bars and sweet and crunchy. If I'm being honest these are pretty messy when the kids eat them, crumbs everywhere, but sometimes that's just life with kids! We can clean up the crumbs when needed because they taste yummy!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Seattle
These are my favorite nature valley bars because they're sweet but not too sweet because it has honey rather than chocolate on it. They have a yummy crunch to it and it's a perfect snack for the middle of the day to hold you over.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Red hill
The oats and Honey bars are so good! I like that you get two in a pack too, it's much more filling than one single little granola bar. A lot of times you can get these two boxes for five dollars and at any grocery store.