BY NATURE VALLEY

Kapuso Kaong White Sugar Palm Fruit in Syrup: Tender and sweet70 calories per serving Perfect as a dessert topping see more...

Ruby D.
Ruby D.
College statiom
When i had tried I didn't like them at all i just don't like the flavor then have There are other products that they have that are really good and tasty I'm disappointed
Lenz P.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood , CA
Awesome for salad specially in my Filipino culture we mix it in our fruit salad,buko salad, or macaroni salad it taste yummy and sweet
Kara F.
Kara F.
I'm sorry I don't know what I was doing with your hair and it didn't work lol lol sorry bud I didn't mean
Zack S.
Zack S.
What in the actual heck is this stuff? Looks like fish eggs taste like sugar. Science is weird
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Ontario, CA
Love this product it puts an extra kick in your tapoca pudding and it tastes amazing and it something to sparke up your food
Eva Maria N.
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
Kapuso Kaong White Sugar Palm Fruit in Syrup is a tender and sweet-tasting fruit that is perfect as a topping on cake or ice cream during a hot, sunny day. The fruit has a jelly-like texture while having a slight tenderness and sweetness that is perfect for some texture and flavor on your desserts. Also, it contains nutrients such as zinc, iron, potassium and calcium that are perfect for people with specific dietary needs. With 0 grams of saturated and trans fat per serving and only 70 calories per serving, itis the perfect addition to your next dessert with friends and family.
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Hyba D.
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape 💝💝💝 thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ❤❤❤❤
This prodt it so good for a new morning when u wake up tired and not good u just put it and eat it it amaizing for energiees . Yeah it pretty cool😥😍😘😘
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.