BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley® Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Granola Thins.
New!
Value pack.
18 thins.
Made with 100% natural oats.
Naturally flavored.
Per pouch:
80 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 7% DV.
75mg sodium, 3% DV.
6g sugars.
18 - 0.6 oz (17g) 1-square pouches. see more...

• I've never had these before, how's the taste?1 Answers
  • These sound and look so good how are they!?1 Answers
Chantelle S.
Foodie Expert
Addicting! I love these! These are a great chocolatey treat that isn’t horrible for you! I like this has grains and crunch to it! I can give into my desires for chocolate without feeling like I am not being good to my body. I wish there was more per pouch because I definitely eat more than one pouch at a time and that makes for a lot of packaging waste.
Marisa E.
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect combination of healthy and sweet. The addition of the dark chocolate makes this a versatile granola bar and provides a smooth texture that perfectly complements the oats. Smooth and crunchy at the same time.
member-668da
These are DELICIOUS! Seriously every little bite is like dessert! I can give these to my family with good conscious knowing that they are getting a healthy snack!
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I really love the taste of these Nature Valley Granola Thins Dark Chocolate. They have just the right amount of oats and chocolate combined to create a simple treat for an afternoon snack. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves granola bars but doesn't want to eat too much. These are thin and tasty.
Abbie R.
Delicious and not too bitter as dark chocolate can sometimes be. very light and can be finished in just a few bites so if you're in a hurry this is a great snack. however, it doesn't hold over hunger for very long so if you're starving for a meal, it won't do much to help your hunger! But very tasty and a good breakfast option for those on the go who enjoy early lunches.
Sahvana M.
DEER PARK
Foodie Expert
I honestly don't know what is wrong with these things. They seem like a great, delicious idea, butbrheyre just terrible. They smell very very odd (it's horrible) and they taste....dusty for lack of better words. The chocolate is too dark for how little sugar is in the granola so it just becomes horribly bitter. Definitely a miss.
Sana M.
THese are one of my favorite nature valley products! they are so delicious and not too bad of a snack if you're trying to keep it healthy but also craving something sweet. They satisfy the chocolate craving but it's dark chocolate so its slightly healthier ;)
Celeste O.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect sized snack for when I am craving something sweet.
They are like a granola bar but with a kick to it. I love Nature Valley Granola Bars, so with this new twist to it with the added dipped chocolate it just made it that much more enjoyable to me!
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
I am a sucker for anything dark chocolate. When I was in high school I would have one of these as a snack almost daily. They are easy to pack and I really loved the taste of them. I still buy these and recommend others to try them you shouldn't be disappointed.
Dell D.
These are pretty good. I haven't tried to much of nature valley products but this one is pretty good. I've bought them a couple times before, my kids seem to enjoy them. Good to pack in lunches or take with you on the go.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
I've never had these before, how's the taste?
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
These sound and look so good how are they!?