BY NATURE VALLEY #13 in Granola

Nature Valley® Granola Thins Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Made with 100% Natural oats.
Naturally flavored.

• How many flavors do you have in this particular granola bar?1 Answers
  • How do these taste? I love dark chocolate 9 Answers
  • These nature valley bars are very good. They give you just enough...1 Answers
Nature Valley Granola Thins Crispy Squares Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • "With only 80 calories per serving, these are a great way to re-energize and keep going." in 1 review
Kayla R.
Susanville , Ca
Love these. I bring them every where. I have some that stay in my locker at work for my breaks. And I have an emergency pack in my purse incase I'm out and need a snack. These are the best for beach trips as well just grab a few pack throw them in your beach bag and go. The only down fall to them is they are messy but that's pretty much what you get when you choose nature valley. Messy yet delicious enough to keep coming back
Jade M.
Searcy , AR
These Thins are one of the best quick decadent snacks to have on you while on the go!!! To have these with a cold bottle of water while on the beach as a mini dessert from a great picnic beach lunch is IDEAL! They are crunchy and the chocolate is smooth! Eat them quickly because they will melt on you but I like to freeze mine so they are nice and cold while I eat them after a great meal! Highly recommended.
Cebrina S.
I purchased these Granola Thins from Walmart anything with Dark Chocolate sells me. I was a little skeptical about the peanut butter but after tasting one, I was sold. This has been one of my favorite snacks and at 80 calories I can afford to have 2 a day. I look forward to more of Nature Valley's products. This is my opinion.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I have yet to try a product from nature valley I did not love! This brand of granola is one of my favorites if not my holy grail to for trail snacks and just wholesome hardy snacks in general. If I really need something to tie me over before my next meal i always count on one of these babies to fill me up till then!
Shelly C.
Umm...HELLO!! These little beauties pack a huge punch! I love me some dark chocolate, and forever love granola. And with all the extra goodies we tend to grab during the summertime, this family of 6 ADORES these thin crispy squares of heaven on earth. The price point is not too bad either! I highly recommend!!
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
These dark chocolate peanut butter squares are perfect for a grab and go snack! I got mine of Wal-Mart and the good thing is this brand usually always has coupons available to use! ­čÖî­čĆ╝ I would recommend this product for other college students in the need of a quick go to snack on the way to class!
Emily I.
Claymont, DE
I like to buy and eat the Nature Valley Granola Thins as a morning power snack. I love the dark chocolate and peanut butter flavor. I buy them at Target and I tend to eat them 3-4 times a week. They really give me a great energy boost and help me have the energy to keep working hard till lunch!
Chelsey M.
THE BEST DESSERT EVER! When craving something sweet and low on calories best thin light snack. This snack is great, the dark chocolate ratio to granola is just right. Its been a while since I have purchased a box but they are just right. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amber P.
These are yummy little treats! I've eaten mine in the middle of the work day. They are indeed crunchy and the chocolate peanut butter flavor is satisfying if you're looking for a bit of sweet. I pack them in my husband's lunch bag, and he always reminds me when he's almost out.
Amanda H.
Frankfort, IN
So I got these, opened the box, and a few come in a single pouch. Let me just tell you they are delicious for the first time buying them. Around 3.50$ a box, but thin ,peanut buttery, crunchy, delicious dark chocolate on the bottom! My whole family now loves them every day!
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
How do these taste? I love dark chocolate
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
How many flavors do you have in this particular granola bar?
teka C.
Foodie Expert
These nature valley bars are very good. They give you just enough chocolate in each serving and are perfect for on the go. I love to grab one as a breakfast snack when i went to school in the morning.