BY NATURE VALLEY #6 in Granola

Rachel K.
Tacoma, WA
Oh my goodness, these are so addicting! I love that there is just enough dark chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth but not overdo it on the sugar. These are a great snack for diabetics or if you have hypoglycemia like I do. These have a great crunch, wonderful flavor, and perfect portions to tide you over until meal time. The price is comparable to other snack bars like it and they are easy to find in almost any grocery store.
Eva R.
Hoy dia que la sociedad está tan apresurada lo ideal es comer sano para evitar enfermedades por lo que los cereales constituyen la principal fuente de alimentos sanos, la garnola es un rico y sustancioso alimento, te complementa el consumo de vitaminas necesarias para el fortalecimiento de tu orgaanismo de forma rica, facil y natural, además de ser un excelente digestivo, pruébenlo no se arrepentirán.
Emily S.
I bought these to have on hand for occasions where I need a small snack. It became to a point where I wanted to eat them like candy because they are so tasty! They are healthy for you which is a plus but of course too much carbs isn't the greatest for you. Definitely still buy them when going on trips or camping to have snacks on hand.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Oh man, these things are crazy good. I absolutely love them when I'm craving something sweet. They are portion controlled and not too high in calories. However, the chocolate melts very easily. I took them to the pool once and they were completely melted although still delicious. Just don't leave them in your car!
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I absolutely love these squares!!! I can stress it enough!! It's the perfect size for a snack. And who doesn't love chocolate?! I actually also love granola so this was a perfect snack for me. Haven't purchased these in a little while so I will definitely be putting these in my cart the next time I go shopping
Tara L.
Abilene, TX
In a pinch and craving some chocolate, look no further Nature Valley Granola Thins Crispy Squares with Dark Chocolate will do the trick. For an added bonus they are great when you need something on the go. Throw it in your purse and save it for when you have a minute to sit and enjoy this delicious treat.
Tate G.
These are so good! It's hard to only eat one package! When you need just a little snack, these are awesome, but the chocolate ALWAYS melts on me. Its not a huge deal because I just lick it off my fingers. I haven't bought these in awhile because they're addicting, but I definitely recommend these.
Taegan S.
These taste SO good, but you just don't get enough per pack to make it a decently sized snack. I feel like I could eat 3 packs as a regular snack. This doesn't make them cost effective. But if you don't mind buying them more often (if they become a regular snack) they're super yummy!
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
These are so good but so disappointing because they're tiny, so I have to eat like 5 at a time just to feel kind of full. They're great though if you don't mind eating a whole box in one serving, but since I don't feel like buying a box for each day of the week, I usually stay away.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
I absolutely love these but lately I have had such a hard time locating them at my local stores! They have the wonderful taste and texture of the original Oat and Honey granola bars, but easier to bite or break and of course one side is dipped in chocolate. You can't go wrong.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Foodie Expert
How do these taste ? Are they really hard ? Wondering if my 3 year old could eat them.
Luisa B.
Foodie Expert
How many flavors this types of granola has?
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
Where can I find milk chocolate ones? Do you even make milk chocolate one's?
É bom? nunca experimentei