BY NATURE VALLEY

Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
I really love these but hate how they're marketed! I bought them a few times, but individual packaging portrays that you should only eat one as a snack.. of course you're still going to be hungry, Good to pair with some fruit or even a yogurt. Good for a chocolate fix
Miriam M.
These are really tasty! It's nice getting some whole grains with a little bit of sweetness and saltiness. It's not really a granola bar and doesn't fill you up. It's more like a treat, but good to have a healthier treat. Better than a candy bar!
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
I love these. There the perfect snack to quench a sweet tooth. They're super yummy and at a pretty good price! These also come in handy when it comes to sticking to my New Years revolution! The granola is good on its own but the chocolate really escalated it.
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
These are seriously the most delicious things ever. The only bummer is that they are pretty pricey for what you're getting. They are a nice alternative to eating a candy bar, for sure. Also, sometimes the chocolate melts too easily.
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not sure if there is anything healthy about these but I kept them in my desk at my office when I was working a desk job & they were a great go to snack. They are a little pricey but I felt better about eating these instead of a 🍭 bar!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love Nature Valley granola thins. The dark chocolate and granola go together so well. It's such a great taste that you wouldn't even think that you're eating something healthy. It tastes like you're eating a cookie!
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love these! Perfect amount of chocolate! Also, dark chocolate is my absolute favorite. I ate them so darn  fast, I'm glad they were inexpensive at Walmart. I definitely recommend to someone looking for a relatively healthy but tasty snack!
Tara L.
Abilene, TX
In a pinch and craving some chocolate, look no further Nature Valley Granola Thins Crispy Squares with Dark Chocolate will do the trick. For an added bonus they are great when you need something on the go. Throw it in your purse and save it for when you have a minute to sit and enjoy this delicious treat.
Kaiden L.
These are great for a very small and light snack before workout and they taste great. I found them at Walmart and have only gotten them once because I would rather have a thicker nature valley bar that fills me.
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
I found out about these from a friend, it's a great snack to have that while being healthy it still had a taste because of the chocolate. Cannot wait to buy more
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
How do these taste ? Are they really hard ? Wondering if my 3 year old could eat them.
Luisa B.
How many flavors this types of granola has?
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
Where can I find milk chocolate ones? Do you even make milk chocolate one's?
É bom? nunca experimentei