BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley® Granola Thins 90 Calories Peanut Butter Crispy Squares.
100% natural.
Food allergic consumers. See ingredient statement.
10-0.6 oz (17g) 1-square pouches.

• What's your favorite Nature Valley product? 1 Answers
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
So delicious! After searching for a go-to granola bar with the perfect balance between sweet, healthy, and delicious, I finally found the one: Nature Valley Oats n Dark Chocolate Crunch Granola Bars. It is now a breakfast staple of mine and I have these every morning. These granola bars fill me up for a workout, and get me through long mornings without fail. Definitely recommend!
Lawren T.
Saugus, MA
Such a great taste and a healthy option! My whole family enjoys these. The price is extremely reasonable for the product I find that many granola bar options are over priced yet this brand is not. The ingredients are great and the taste is even better!! The ones with chocolate on the bottom are my favorite ! I definitely these !
Angel V.
Adger, AL
These granola bars are so tasty. I take at least one with me everywhere because they're delicious! They're way different than other bars because they're thinner and healthier. I would definitely recommend!
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I gave these a try even though I don't really like dark chocolate, but these are delicious! My friend introduced me to them, and they were a prefect go to snack in college between classes. They are a little spendy, but I think they're worth it!
Isabel H.
Towanda, IL
These are perfect in lunches for school. They also fill you up quickly so that you stay full for longer. The taste is amazing. They are also not very bulky so they are perfect snacks for on the do.
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
These are surprisingly good for being a healthy food bar. Kinda has a sweet and salty taste and a good crutch. Fills you up and keeps you going though put the day if your an active person. Would buy again
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
A great little pick me up afternoon snack. I would have like to see it as a bar and not as a square. Too expensive for what you get. The meet the expectations, but what you pay for you don't get enough bars
Kylie L.
These are a great sweet treat. First of all love that they are only 90 calories. So convenient to toss into a lunch or for desert or breakfast. They are crunchy and are not too sweet. Love these as a little snack.
Kristen M.
Really delicious, but kinda tiny! I'd rather have a more filling 90 calorie snack than these little squares. Although they taste really good, be careful, they melt all over. I recommend keeping them in the freezer.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
/this is a perfect on the go snack! It is packed with nutrients and high in protein! I like to pack them for my ride home from work after a long day, so that I am not tempted to stop anywhere for food!
Abril V.
What's your favorite Nature Valley product?