Nature Valley Granola, Protein, Oats and Dark Chocolate, 11 oz pouch

Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Protein Granola is a feel-good snack that keeps your energy high and hunger low. Whether it's granola cereal, a yogurt parfait or an easy snack, Nature Valley Protein Granola delivers on-the-go energy so you can keep going. Made with real ingredients and No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors, No Colors from Artificial Sources and 13g of protein per serving.

How big is the serving size?
What do y'all add these too? Or do you just eat it by itself
Do you like this?
Start your review of Nature Valley Granola, Protein, Oats and Dark Chocolate, 11 oz pouch!
2 months agoCoral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
These granola bits with chocolate are so yummy! My kids and I love this for a healthy snack at any time of day. Besides taste, I absolutely love the packaging. The bag is resealable but with a new kind of seal I’ve never seen before that makes life so much easier!!
10 months ago
Nature Valley Granola, Protein, Oats and Dark Chocolate, 11 oz pouch uploaded by laya_infinity_ W.
Purchased at: Instacart
This granola is absolutely delicious by itself as a snack or with meals. I made mine with chocolate peanut butter oatmeal. Like in the photo. Plus I will be posting the recipes on my blog later today. It's says purchased at instacart because I did order it on there but it's from aldi specifically. Nature Valley™ Protein Granola Oats 'n Dark i Chocolate
4 months ago
Nature Valley Granola, Protein, Oats and Dark Chocolate, 11 oz pouch uploaded by Laura M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these at Walmart the other day and it was my first time trying them. There were around $4 and they have protein in them. I bought these to go with yogurt for breakfast , I will recommend and repurchase this product
4 months agoWisc Rapids, WI
I kind of stumbled on this granola and so happy I did. It’s got just the right amount of sweet with chocolate to balance it and with my almond milk it’s perfect! I buy this all the time now as it’s my favorite breakfast.
10 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
This granola is a nice treat if your sweet tooth is acting up and you need to satisfy it! The chocolate is really delicious and if you mix into yogurt you have yourself a sweet snack!
8 months agoHuntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite granola. It’s great to munch by itself or as a mix in when I make yogurt. I eat it most mornings with my breakfast, and the bag lasts a good while.
2 years agoFreeport, IL
Nature Valley Granola, Protein, Oats and Dark Chocolate, 11 oz pouch uploaded by Mindy J.
I recently bought this granola as a healthy snack alternative for my 13 year old son. Add some of this amazing granola with its yummy chocolate pieces, and crunchy granola goodness to Chobani's Greek Strawberry yogurt, and my teenage son is in snack heaven! What a great way to get my teen to eat healthy AND enjoy eating at the same time!!! You will also notice my bag is empty. I got the last little bit. Time to stock up because I love it too!!!
3 years agoRockford, IL
My family has this in our house 24/7. It's sweet but you don't feel too bad for eating it. I like to put it on my yogurt or in a bowl with some fruit. It's just a very versatile breakfast. I don't just eat it in the morning, if I'm being honest. I can't say that I've tried it as a cereal though. My younger siblings have and love it.
2 years ago
This granola is one of my favorites. I generally enjoy it with coconut yogurt in the morning or post workout. It also is a great breakfast cereal alternative to be used with milk. It is crunchy from the oat clusters and sweet from the chocolate morsels, it does have a lot of sugar, so I would not use it as a complete healthy option. But is a healthier option than most other cereals.
3 years ago
These are some of my favorite granola bars! I love that they are more healthy than the alternatives, but they unfortunately are a bit more expensive too. The flavor is delicious, the one thing I don't think is how messy they are, I'm messy enough as it is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...