Nature Valley Granola, Protein, Cranberry Raisin Almond, 11 oz pouch

Nature Valley Protein Granola is a feel-good snack that keeps your energy high and hunger low. Whether it's granola cereal, a yogurt parfait or an easy snack, Nature Valley Protein Granola delivers on-the-go energy so you can keep going. Made with real ingredients and No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors, No Colors from Artificial Sources and 14g of protein per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Valley Granola, Protein, Cranberry Raisin Almond, 11 oz pouch!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoGoldsboro, NC
So good!! My two year old and I love this granola! It is really flavorful and tastes so fresh. I found it at Kroger and it is such a good deal compared to more expensive brands. I would highly recommend this!
2 years ago
I love nature valley protein granola! I have tried almost every flavor and have no complaints. It's some of the highest protein granolas I've found at a good price. I will be a future buyer and recommend it to others!
2 years agoRiverbank, CA
I recently discovered the Nature valley granola. I cant get enough of it. i eat it with milk, plain and in yogurt. It tastes to good. jut the right amount of sweetness. I buy it at Target, Save Mart, and Winco. you cant go wrong with this snack. I purchase every 2 weeks
2 years agoPlainfield
First time I ever tried this granola ina bag was from a friend from school, he would always bring it in and share with me, he was overly obsessed with nature valley granola, don't get me wrong I am too, but you should also mix it up with other stuff too so it's not just granola, a banana is also a really good and healthy combo.
2 years agoCharlotte, NC
As a type one diabetic, having these little snacks around are so convient. They're healthy and natural so you don't have to worry too much on the carbs. They're super tasty to me and I love having a pocket full. Totally recommend to anyone for light snacks ❤
3 years agoDenver, NC
Nature Valley's granola is great to add to yogurt parfaits, or even to just snack on. They are a great value, not too pricey at all. The pro's would be they're delicious. I usually buy these at Wal-mart or target and they are a staple in my grocery list.
2 years agoBristol , TN
I love this product to sprinkle on top of yogurt as a perfect protien packed snack. It is delicious and crunchy with some chewy bits in there that make it feel healthy and filling at the same time. I often recommend this to friends and coworkers.
2 years agoNorth Miami, FL
I normally buy this without he cranberry for my snacks this with Greek yogurt it just the perfect combination. I take out all you anxiety and the best part you don't need to add no sugar. Because the taste of the granola is just on point
2 years agoMadera, CA
I purchased theses to add to my yogurt but I didn't like them much because the cranberries it had.I do love nature valley though I purchase the same ones just different flavor with chocolate there are yummy to snack on or add to yogurt.
3 years agoGuntersville , AL
Very crunchy, can get stuck in your teeth. I love this brand and the crunchy granola. Healthy light breakfast or snack on the go. These can be messy because they crumble easily. Affordable price