Nature Valley Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Nut, Cashew, 12 Bars, 1.2 oz

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Cashew Granola Bars are made with cashews, chewy granola and dipped in a creamy cashew butter coating. They are packed with 100% natural whole grain oats. It's a delicious crunchy cashew snack the whole family can enjoy!

I absolutely love these!!! I’m not sure which kind I get because I just noticed that the box I have is almond I think
Que es este producto
What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?"
Start your review of Nature Valley Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Nut, Cashew, 12 Bars, 1.2 oz!
These are so amazing! I don't even need candy bars anymore with these in the world. The sweet and salty combination is great.
Milford, MA
These bars are my favorite thing ever I love the sweet and salty combo mixed it's really nice and a great snack for on the go
Aztec, NM
My mom bought me this while out of town. I didn't think I'd like but holy. I ask her to buy this every time we're at a store
Eau Claire, WI
Yummy is the most I can say for this bar. I'm not sure what else to put other then it's well worth the money you spend on it.
Dairy Free
Kosciusko
Great healthy snack full of proteinand other good stuff.i really enjoy these snacks when I'm on the go and need a pick me up
Beaver Falls, PA
These are delicious and very convenient for on-the-go snacking. They are crunchy and chewy at the same time and not too sweet.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love the soft nature valley granola bars way more than the hard ones these taste great and the salty sweet mix is wonderful
No Special Diet
These are soooo tasty! We buy boxes of the multiple sweet and salty flavors, and they make a great snack or quick breakfast!
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite granola bars. I always have some in my work bag, they make a great quick protein and energy boost snack.
Vegan, Dairy Free
These are my favorite Nature Valley bars! So good, and so satisfying! The Dark chocolate almond bars are my second favorite
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...