Nature Valley Granola Bars Sweet and Salty Nut, Peanut, 12 Bars - 1.2 oz

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Peanut Granola Bars are made with crunchy peanuts, chewy granola and dipped in a creamy peanut butter coating. It's a peanut-filled snack the whole family can enjoy!

Is this a good?
I love healthy snacks but some of them doesn't taste too good, is it good?
Are these considered healthy?
Start your review of Nature Valley Granola Bars Sweet and Salty Nut, Peanut, 12 Bars - 1.2 oz!
Kailua Kona, HI
So maybe these are my fault but i bought the hug box of these at Costco thinking it was the perfect on the go snack for me and i remember really enjoying the sweet and salty ones. But once i opened it i think i used to eat the plain one or the almond one. This one tasted too much like peanut butter. I still ate them because they were convenient i just didn’t necessarily enjoy them.
Asbury, NJ
These are SO delicious, if you like peanuts/peanut butter with a salty twist you'll love these. They are addicting almost, salts & peanuts are a match made in heaven. However, I can only give them 4 stars because they aren't the healthiest snacks in the world, I usually try to get healthier granola bars then these but these are my guilty pleasure.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked these up because I knew I needed snacks for school. I didn’t have high expectations of liking them because I’m not a huge fan of granola bars, but this was the exception. I loved the flavor because it doesn’t taste like a granola bar. It’s very soft and def salty and sweet. I love these so much and will continue to purchase them.
Avondale, PA
These are so tasty. They were my go-to on the way to my 8am classes in college. They filled me and gave me enough energy to last a couple hours until I could have a full meal. Though it shouldn’t be a meal replacement, it’s great for those times you need something to give you that extra boost you need to get through your day.
Malvern, AR
These are the best granola bars! No, seriously they're almost like candy bars, with a yummy peanut butter coating and crunchy peanuts mixed with granola. I had a addiction to these during my pregnancy and went through a lot of boxes. Even still today when I come across a vending machine this is always my first choice.
Corona, CA
These are so good they could almost pass for desert. If you like a payday candy bar you’ll like these and the coat of PB on the bottom is delicious. These are great to pack for camping, hiking, or a beach day. Or if you want something sweet after dinner but don’t want to get too crazy with dessert.
Redmond, OR
Chewy. Sweet. Salty. Great combination. Not too overpowering with the sweet and salty. It goes well together. We used to get the crunchy bars and now we only get these. Our super picky toddler even loves them. He thinks he is getting away with eating something unhealthy. Haha little does he know..
Apple Valley, CA
Nature Valley Granola Bars  Sweet and Salty Nut, Peanut, 12 Bars - 1.2 oz uploaded by Ana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These bars are amazing! The perfect combo of sweet and salty! Perfect size for a snack! I keep my locker at work loaded with these for an extra boost of energy when I’m hungry. Pick these up next time you shop!
Asbury
I’m in love with these granola bars. The peanuts with the peanut butter layer and the saltiness combine together and are delicious. Like the title says, they are sweet and salty at the same time and it’s amazing. These are my favorite granola bars at the moment.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This a good but not amazing, great if you like peanut butter butter, they get old fast. I generally have to mix or up but almost all their bars except the dark chocolate or cranberry taste the same. Good price though and always good coupons for them!