Nature Valley Granola Bars Crunchy, Oats 'n Honey, 17.88 Ounce

Nature Valley Crunchy Oats 'n Honey bars are a tasty snack made with whole grain oats and a touch of honey. There are no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and they pack an excellent source of whole grains with 16 grams per serving! It's a snack the whole family can enjoy!

Which Nature Valley granola bar do you think is better? I always choose the Oats and honey.
Do your kids like these granola bars?
Start your review of Nature Valley Granola Bars Crunchy, Oats 'n Honey, 17.88 Ounce!
Lewisburg , WV
While these bars seem super dry, they taste amazing! They have a subtly sweetness that I absolutely love, and the crunch has a wonderful texture. They make me feel healthy when I am eating them. I would 100% recommend this product.
Newhall, CA
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. The ONLY thing i didn’t like was that its too crunchy to the point where if you break it in half or bit into it it crumbles and makes a mess! The flavor though is really good and has sweetness from the honey!
Low Carb
Reading, PA
Other than being super crumby, these are delicious! They are very filling, and I like that it’s two bars in a package. Easy for on the go and lot loaded with junk! They have a good honey flavor that keeps me coming back. Would recommend!
central islip
Love these! I love the hard crunch you get while eating these and the flavor is so good. My complaint would be that it’s very messy when you eat and I actually broke my tooth biting into a bar before leaving for vacation a few months ago!
Benton Harbor, MI
I️ absolutely love these granola bars , they have been my friend since forever ! I️ take them to work I️ eat one & it keeps me full throughout the day ! Only thing I️ really don’t like is the crunchy-ness , I️ just want something chewy !
Crestline, OH
I used to buy these all the time! They really last awhile. I stopped buying them because they are SO HARD. After awhile they get hard to eat. I try to break into little pieces, but they crumble everywhere!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Mesa, AZ
My favorite granola bar! Great to grab when your on the go and it's really filling! I love how crunchy it is with just a hint of sweetness! I've been eating these for years! And I can usually find them on sale!
Mount Juliet, TN
I am so glad that they have these in my school's vending machines! Not only do they taste great because of the honey they are also so good for you! I would recommend these for everyone and this isn't the only great flavor they have too!
Pennsburg
We but this at BUs while sale and man this goes well with yogurt just smash it and put it in your yogurt or eat it like that it make your own cereal by just crunching it up putting it in a bowl and add cereal amazing simple things ..
Norman
These are the classic go-to’s. Yes they get crumbs everywhere. Yes they’re delicious. Yes I’m going to keep eating them as a snack or just a quick breakfast before class. They taste great. The classic oats and honey will never go away
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7801 nw 37th street fl Doral
18 days ago
Bree O. • 17 days ago
So good!! I eat them all the time to hold me over between meals. They’re a little messy but they’re tasty and filling.