Nature Valley Granola Bars, Crunchy, Oats and Honey, 1.49 Ounce , 12 Count (Pack of 6)

BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Oats n Honey Value Pack - 24 ct (Pack of 6)Nature Valley Oats n Honey Granola Bars combine real honey and rolled oats, to produce a sweet, wholesome snack.The bars are full of classic crunch and whole grain goodness,... see more...

Ona A.
Millbrook, AL
By far the best nature valley granola bar! Crunchy and sweet. Eat it as a bar or crumble over some yogurt to enhance the flavor of your favorite yogurt.
Amanda W.
Lakeland, FL
Can't beat the classic Oats and Honey flavor. Super crunchy! Great by themselves, crumbled into yogurt, dipped in milk, you name it!
đź‘‘Isabell B.
Chico, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best granola bar around my favorite snack ever and this is the best tasting one on the market. I highly recommend it
Tara K.
North Wales, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these every grocery trip. I always have at least one in my purse for snack at some point through the day. They are crunchy and have the best honey and oat flavor. They hold me over til meal time and satisfy me in every way.
Susan Y.
Baltimore, MD
This is such a versatile snack! I can eat the bars themselves, but I love to crush them up and use them as granola toppings on yogurt to make a parfait!
Abby S.
Bloomfield Hills
these granola bars are messier than my life but taste pretty good. i often have them in bulk around the house. the brand had some cancer scare tho with chemicals in their food or soemthing
Tanya D.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Walmart
Ultimate on the go snack food did you know that you can nook these for 10 seconds and they become chewy? oh yeah!
Juliana N.
Coachella, CA
MY FAVORITE! I always like to take one of these bars with me on the go! They make my tummy feel so happy! They're delicious! I sometimes crunch it up and add to plain yogurt with fruit and it sooooooYUMMY! you should definitely try them if you haven't yet
sarah w.
ontario
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the flavour of these and the crunchiness is really good. My kids enjoy them too. They make a nice light snack