Nature Valley Crunchy Maple Brown Sugar Granola Bars - 6 CT uploaded by Chloe T.

BY NATURE VALLEY #70 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley® Crunchy Maple Brown Sugar Granola Bars.
100% natural.
16g of whole grain*.
12 bars. see more...

• I'm assuming since it's crunchy it's softer than the original 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
These are definitely one of my favorites. Although they do make a mess of crumbs they are very good, and satisfying too. Whenever I'm sick I crave these, they don't upset my stomach and give me something to eat so my stomach isn't empty.
DJ H.
Columbus
These are the absolute only granola bars that satisfy me! I’m not a fan of chocolate or peanut butter, so I usually stray away from Nature Valley in general, however the delicious flavor in these makes indulging in this healthy snack well worth it!
Rachel B.
New York
I'm a fan of the crumbly, sweet flavor of these granola bars. They're *very* sweet, granted: the maple and pecan combination is a natural sugar high. But they're very filling and have a really nice mouthfeel. If you like the oats and honey granola bars they make, you will probably like these, although they are significantly more crumbly.
Maggie G.
LOVE THESE. if you love maple and brown sugar  oatmeal you'll love this granola bar.  I do not like anything too sweet in the morning in this granola bar is just perfect!  One downfall is they are very messy but I don't care because they taste awesome!  I hate that you can't find these anywhere, makes me so sad  because I love them so much!
Katerina T.
Nature valley bars are good to have as a quick breakfast or a snack on the go. I always buy nature valley bars. They are sweet and delicious. Totally affordable for a snackbar.
Brandon H.
Sumter
These make for a great snack, anytime! Great when you wake up for breakfast and equally good to have packed in your lunch box for lunch. These don't have a ton of ingredients in them and are great snacks to give you some energy before you workout!
Christine N.
These types of granola bars have grown on me over the years but be warned- they are very dry and very messy. Since they are so crunchy, it is impossible to bite into them without getting crumbs everywhere. The reason I like them is because they are very cheap, have great flavor, and fill me up!
Robin A.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love the flavoring of these. Even tho they are crunchy they aren't too hard. The flavor is perfect with every bite. Not too much of one flavor it's balanced nicely.
Becky C.
Best one out of all the flavors available. Still pricy unless on sale. But these are wonderful. Easy to carry. Plus they can be eaten warm or cold! So I guess it's a win win all around
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I've been eating this since I was in elementary school and now I'm in college. They're a great and sweet snack. The only thing is they're pretty messy and crumby but it's worth it!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm assuming since it's crunchy it's softer than the original