BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley® Crunchy Apple Crisp Granola Bar.
100% natural.
16g of whole grain*.
12 bars. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
lexi b.
lexi b.
Whether you're exploring the outdoors or just need a quick burst of energy in your day, enjoying the classic crunch of nature valley crunchy granola bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally. Apple crisp granola bars combine real apples, cinnamon, and whole grain rolled oats to produce an all natural, sweet, and nutritious snack. The bars are full of classic crunch and whole grain goodness, making them a completely natural energy boost that contains no cholesterol or trans fat. Packed in two bar pouches, nature valley crunchy granola bars offer crunchy, satisfying taste you can take anywhere. Crunchy granola bar flavors include apple crisp, banana nut, cinnamon, maple brown sugar, oats 'n honey, peanut butter, pecan crunch, and roasted almond.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Manton, MI
Let me point you in the direction of a great snack! ;) These Nature Valley Crunchy Apple Crisp Granola Bars are just absolutely fabulous! And that's a big deal coming from someone who has never, EVER liked crunchy granola bars. I would avoid them at all costs, no idea why I disliked them so much. But then the day came - a friend kindly offered me a Nature Valley granola bar, and so as not to hurt that friend's feelings, I accepted. I'm telling you, that crunchy, mildly sweet little treat changed my mind for good! So much flavor packed into that crunchy bar, and just the perfect amount of sweet - fan for life! So if you're looking for a great snack, look no further: just follow the arrow! ;)
Yamilet Romero
Yamilet Romero
The natrales with apple granola bars are simply sensational. When we left home super fast and do not have time for breakfast, or when going to a day trip and do not want to get out of the diet, these bars are perfect for eating, as they contain no cholesterol or trans fats. Its combination of apple with oats provide nutrients to keep us satisfied all day with good energy. Besides the touch of cinnamon gives it more flavor.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I love granola bars, this Nature Valley brings fiber and aids digestion thanks to its content of whole grain oats and also nuts, granola is possessed of excellent dietary fiber for a healthy day to day. One-third cup of granola gives you 4 grams of dietary fiber, which remember that enables a faster and easier digestion, not for nothing is indicated for constipation. so the totally I recommend
PJ D.
PJ D.
Marquette, MI
These are a classic favourite. I've been eating these since grade school, and they're still my favourite. They are mildly healthy, and great for taking on adventures. They, like any other Nature Valley crunchy bars, fall apart and are quite messy, so I wouldn't recommend them for in the car or in a place where a mess will be a problem.
Hritu D.
Hritu D.
These are sooo tasty and so light, I could eat them all day and never feel full, the only con is it doesn't have much protein to satisfy the hunger. I don't know if they are that healthy, because it actually makes me more hungry later, instead of keeping me full. It needs to amp the protein levels to create the satiety factor in it.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hanceville, AL
I love these! They are so hard to find but these are my absolute favorite! They are so crunchy and delicious! I would eat these every day if I could find them! Mt friend introduced these to me and I was addicted the first time I ate it!. I think i stile like all of them from her house to take to mine because they are just so good!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I actually do not prefer the crunchy granola bars that nature valley has to offer. They break in my mouth and get all over the place. I think I might actually get more crumbs on the ground than I do in my stomach. Although they are packaged nicely and are dairy free I would not recommend this particular Nature Valley product.
Erika O.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
I love that they made these a LITTLE less crunchy because they literally used to crumble. They're so much better now, and I love it! One of the greatest things about these is that there are two per package which makes me feel like I've had a substantial snack without feeling like I've killed my calories for the day
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Apple Crisp granola bars are a delicious treat to enjoy with a coffee or hot chocolate on a cool fall's day. Nature Valley truly makes the apple flavoring stand out and it tastes like a delicious piece of apple pie. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy alternative in a granola bar.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Do these have a heavy cinnamon flavor?
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Do they really taste like apples?