BY NATURE VALLEY #34 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Get up and get moving with this morning snack. Cinnamon and rich brown sugar perfectly balance the soft-baked, hearty 100% natural whole grain oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Reduced Minerals Whey, Skim Milk, Molasses, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Chicory Root Extract, Egg Yolk, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Water, Baking Soda, Gum Arabic, Egg White, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Nature Valley Cinnamon Brown Sugar Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares
  • "They are a bit on the sweet side, but are a decent on the go snack or breakfast if you don't have time for traditional oatmeal." in 5 reviews
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
Every morning I have one of these. Im a new customer of this product but I have fallen in love since I started purchasing these. They are not to sweet but have the perfect amount of sweetness for a breakfast. They are also very affordable. I buy these every week for my breakfasts. I do have to say that they are not that big at all so for some people one might not be enough but they're so good that you could always have a second.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, I eat one of these every morning for breakfast! They are very flavorful and delicious. They are soft and chewy which I prefer against a more hard breakfast bar. I was able to find this at my local Kroger Grocery Store. I would very highly recommend.
Nicole L.
Norwalk, CT
These are a great sweet treat and it makes you feel like you're eating something terrible for you but you're not! These are a little pricey but a lot of stores of deals on them so that's when you can stock up. I would definitely buy these again!
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
My friend gave me one of these bars, I enjoyed it once I took my first bite. I treasure it by eating one for breakfast. I take small bites because each bite has big flavor. I love the combination of cinnamon and brown sugar. They are great on so much goodies. The soft-baked Nature Valley bars are better than the crunchy ones.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
These are an okay snack, they are perfect for on the go breakfasts. Not a fan of this flavor though. There are a lot to choose from though. It is healthy and not too sweet. I will pick up other flavors in the future.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I’m really obsessed with these things it is a peanut butter cinnamon I love them all are usually get them from Walgreens or target or at the grocery store or you can get them wherever they are very affordable
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I live for nature valley bars they are so good and all the flavors are good but this one is my favorite I eat this for a snack throughout the day and it’s actually really fulling
Abby B.
I love love love these. They’re soft so a big contrast from the original bars. The taste is super yummy and it’s a quick on the go pick me up or breakfast to keep you energized
Martha R.
Detroit, MI
I like them , they taste really good , I eat them when I forget to eat food , and they give me a little bit of energy cause of the sugar , but they taste pretty good.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
These are delicious! They're a little dry but make a perfect pair with a cup of tea! I buy these all the time. They're cake like so they satisfy my sweet tooth and are filling enough for a snack!
Brittany L.
Ever put these in the microwave for like 7 seconds just to warm them up? Seriously try it, its so good.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Are these as crumbly as other nature valley products?
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I haven't tried these yet but I really want to. Are they expensive?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't had a chance to try these yet? Are they good? I like the protein bars.
Mandy T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Are these good ? Are they as filling as it claims to

back