BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Cinnamon Brown Sugar Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares: The perfect combination of cinnamon, brown sugar and 16g of whole grain per serving (at least 48g recommended daily) Kosher see more...

• Ever put these in the microwave for like 7 seconds just to warm t...14 Answers
  • I haven't tried these yet but I really want to. Are they expensive?10 Answers
  • Has anybody tried these particular brand of bars? And if so how d...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "They are a bit on the sweet side, but are a decent on the go snack or breakfast if you don't have time for traditional oatmeal." in 5 reviews
Natalie A.
These are my favorite Nature Valley oatmeal bars. I love the taste of brown sugar and cinnamon mixed together. I always buy these and use them as a quick on-the-go breakfast when I don't have enough time to sit down and eat something. They're fairly small, though, so I wouldn't suggest eating this and calling it a day; it's also mostly sugar so it won't hold you down for long. But as a quick snack or side snack to your breakfast, it works great and tastes delicious.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I bought these as a healthier alternative to something like a nutragrain bar. I find they are way too sweet. They do stick to your stomach so they will leave you feeling full. All in all I have a hard time getting all the way through one without being put off by the heavyness or sweetness of the product.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
While I'm not a big oatmeal fan, I've always loved granola bars. These oatmeal squares blend the oatmeal and granola bar concepts and I really love it. They're soft enough that they don't shatter and make a mess if you toss one into a purse or backpack which I definitely love.
Heather R.
These are the perfect quick snack or on the go breakfast! great flavors, great texture, perfect size! we always have 2 boxes in our cabinet. my 7 year old loves to bring them to school in her lunch, and when I'm in a pinch for breakfast on grab one without her knowing.
Becca Iris R.
Seymour, CT
I usually eat these when I'm in a rush in the morning on my way to class. They are extremely tasty and hold me over until I can get to breakfast later. I was really hesitant about trying them because I don't really like granola bars, but these are nothing like them!
Ashley E.
Mchenry, IL
Delicious! I honestly eat 2 of these every single morning. Sometimes I eat them as a snack on the go. My toddler loves them too! They are soft and slightly sweet and are great for a quick breakfast or snack. I definitely recommend them!
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
I love the soft baked bars! They are my go to sweet treat during the middle of the day with a glass of milk. The glaze adds a nice texture and sweetness. Publix has them go on sale buy one get one. I always have them in the house.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Delicious I cannot go all day breakfast twice now I even one or two of these a day especially days when my Hunger is having a fit cuz they were in the he's really help control my losing weight energy they taste absolutely amazing
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
One of my favorite granola bars I've been buying this sinces school started & been one of my favorite I'm usually carrying one in my purse in case I don't have time to stop at to eat lunch or when I'm in a hurry .
Jessica W.
Manhattan, KS
Absolutely delicious! I have one on the go often! They're very affordable for a box. I often purchase at my local grocery. It compares to Kellogg's or belvita in taste. I will definitely purchase again
Brittany L.
Ever put these in the microwave for like 7 seconds just to warm them up? Seriously try it, its so good.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Are these as crumbly as other nature valley products?
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I haven't tried these yet but I really want to. Are they expensive?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't had a chance to try these yet? Are they good? I like the protein bars.
Ania M.
Are these moost and chewy or on the drier side?