BY NATURE VALLEY

• Does Nature Valley make any bars that are vegan?1 Answers
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
I'm in love with these granola bars! I honestly didn't think that I would find something as simple as a nature bar to make me look forward to a meal every day, but it's one of my favorite things about getting a break at school. I would definitely recommend to others if they're looking for a snack to keep from splurging on junk food. This is 100% the best option!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Foodie Expert
They are great! Not only do I enjoy them but also my kids (and I would rather them be eating this then other snacks out there). You can really taste the strawberries in these as well as the yogurt. They can be easily found at any grocery store as well. Totally a winner in our book!
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
Foodie Expert
These are so so good. Highly recommend to anyone who likes yogurt and likes nature valley. What's not to love? Your cobining two things that are so good together. Price is a little more than the bar that's the only downside other than that it's a really good treat!
Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Nottingham
I enjoy the taste, but the yogurt taste more like icing instead of yogurt. I enjoy the taste, but do not feel I am eating something very healthy. It's better than eating a chocolate bar, but not as healthy for you as sliced fruit. I would recommend it to others.
Katie E.
Katie E.
So delicious! This is my go-to snack, every day. I never get tired of the flavor, so delicious. Just as satisfying as chips, but SO much healthier!! It exceeded my expectations & didn't break the bank. Truly delicious and I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Anthony C.
Anthony C.
Middle Vlg, NY
If you're gonna have any Nature Valley bars and want you eat them as BARS, stick to their chewy variety. The crunchy ones fall apart and may as well be put into a cup of yogurt. These strawberry yogurt bars are the best ones, though. 5 stars for quality and flavor.
Marla C.
Marla C.
mcallen
We always buy this product it has a great taste and it helps me when I am super hungry and don't want to eat junk food it meets all
my expectations and I can't think of anything I don't like about this product
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Leandro
Im not a really big fan of granola bars ! But if I were to chose I would chose nature valley! It gives me energy for a couple of hours! Super delicious flavor Love the nuts on it ! Will buy again in the future
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This is probably the best brand of granola bars out there. I love the size and how many nutrients you're getting from just one bar! I would definitely repurchase and I recommend these to other people too.
Megan k.
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
A good way to start the day! Overall healthy and a super easy, "Oops I'm late" kind of breakfast. They're a little higher in sugar (14g) than I would like them to be but it's okay to splurge sometimes, especially when its so delicious and convenient like these are!
Athena T.
Athena T.
Does Nature Valley make any bars that are vegan?